Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Any admin available please help!

R A ZR A Z Registered Users 8 Posts
Ryyst would be familiar with me since im ENDLESSLOVE but if any admin is available besides him, ill explain, i got my account unbanned (ENDLESSDICK NAME CHANGED TO RAZGRIZGHOST) and i didnt feel secure anymore on that account so i decided to do an new one (R A Z) everything work perfectly with the moving if the cars, but this time with the final 9 cars i logged out from that account and tried to log in to the new one (R A Z) and the account wasnt there anymore, it takes me to the start race, i didnt had a problem transfering cars but this is really weird, my account was gone! Any admin available to give me an advice would be appreciated!!! In-game name: R A Z/email ghostofraz09@gmail.com

Comments

• turboeg693turboeg693 Registered Users 244 Posts
    How many cars did you transfer over. I believe its 29 cars per hour or you will get banned
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Ryyst will be the only admin able to help you for now.
  • R A ZR A Z Registered Users 8 Posts
    Didnt get banned, i dont do more than 15 cars per hour, the account that was banned it was cause the name (hilarious lol) and i think hes the only onr who would understand me, still i try to get in on any hope to get my account back, no luck
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    why did you change the name tho?

Cause it was the reason of why i got banned in that account, Ryyst did me the favor of change the name and unban me, later i didnt feel secure about that account (since i borrowed the account to a friend) so i moved all my cars to this new one (R A Z) and this last one dissapeared for no reason, i try to log in under the email i created for that only account and it takes me to the start race.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Looks like, that Racer, R A Z, is not linked to FB, Game Center or Google Play.

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/check-engine-light/help/206503-looking-for-assistance-account-isues
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

The thing is that i did linked with google play, i easily jumped from account to account to keep moving my stuff to other new account, i didnt deleted the game just logged into other email then when i tried to log back this time the account dissapeared and it took me to the beggining, Ryyst you know me cause the ENDLESSDICK account, i transfered from that account to this one so i dont have a single idea of why this happened
  • SmizySmizy Registered Users 84 Posts
    I have had this similar problem, later found out that it was because a differet facebook was logged into my phone. All I had to do was switch the facebook accounts, then re-download game. Hope this helps some.
    Its not that problem bud, i dont know why isnt linked to that account if i have been logging in and out via that email, ill have to make sure next time to be linked to game center, google play and fb to not lose my stuff ): By the way Ryyst if you see this, im sorry for not reading well but the same day you posted thati did a racer with the name R AZ (no space between A and Z) to link it with that R A Z racer, ill leave the information here just to proof the legitimacy of being my account: . Game Center/Google Play (not the email): octavio ib is the name on the google play/email is ghostofraz09@gmail.com .or Facebook Login Email Address: no facebook Racer linked to that account: R AZ
    Up any admin? I want to race :(
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I've noted your email. So when Customer Service gets to it, they'll be able to assist.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Anything on linking the account Ryyst? Ot has been 12 days already
  • WhyAmISooooBadWhyAmISooooBad Registered Users 11 Posts
    Earlier today.. :/ I would not of pinked if it said he was rolling on a Sti!! It said he was using a focus so I accepted his pink...