Missing equipment

Ttuck61Ttuck61 Registered Users 2 Posts
Why doesn't equipment awarded after a mission not show up during a campaign?

Comments

• TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    You have to equip the equipment first. Do that by going to store on the bottom tab of the app. Then fine it's a category in which the weapon you received was in. Then find a weapon that you got and tap on it and tap equip on the right side of the screen and now you should have it there in a campaign. Note that some campaigns are long-range I'm short range so that may vary in your weapon choices.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • meatman2015meatman2015 Registered Users 2 Posts
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    You have to equip the equipment first. Do that by going to store on the bottom tab of the app. Then fine it's a category in which the weapon you received was in. Then find a weapon that you got and tap on it and tap equip on the right side of the screen and now you should have it there in a campaign. Note that some campaigns are long-range I'm short range so that may vary in your weapon choices.

The viper elite I purchased .and it want download.