Missing gold.

GaelicGaelic Registered Users 2 Posts
1.) I have downloaded and played the other games to get free gold and have not received any.
2.) I spun using twenty gold it landed on full PvP energy. I claimed it but it did not appear. The twenty gold is gone.

Comments

• TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Gaelic wrote: »
    1.) I have downloaded and played the other games to get free gold and have not received any.
    2.) I spun using twenty gold it landed on full PvP energy. I claimed it but it did not appear. The twenty gold is gone.

Hello :).
    1. Go to the offer page that offers you free gold for downloading apps and playing them. In the top right, there is a question mark (?). Tap that and fill out the form to receive further help in why you didn't receive your gold. Other than that, wait a few hours and see if it is in your account.
    ! be sure you read the offer right too. Some require you to download the app and run it, register/sign up with/without paying for a subscription, surveys, etc. Just be wary of that.

2. The full pvp energy refill is only usable when you've used all your energy from my experience. Try doing that, then tap the "Fine Target" icon when you are out of energy. If you don't see a refill, let me know. (Example below)!
    UgJtNX7.png
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • SyrusSyrus Registered Users 5 Posts
    my situation was a bit different. after my 20 gold spin. Error Code popped up I was prompt to restart. needless to say I received no reward..
  • BOOMERM4BOOMERM4 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I went to get a quote for insurance to get free gold, then when I finish the survey I and check my base I didn't get the 124 gold they talking about...
  • BigPimpinBigPimpin Registered Users 2 Posts
    I did a purchase product offer that I was supposed to receive 400 gold 4 days ago and have yet to see my gold. Just about ready to delete this app. I got enough problems in my life without this games bugs, crashes and errors.
  • tngrandfathertngrandfather Registered Users 21 Posts
    The question mark on the "get more free gold" page gives me an "offer status" page that hasn't been updated in two weeks. And despite assurances from Trialpay, there is no "contact us" button, at the top or bottom. I have no way to report and prove completion of unpaid offers.
  • BullGod33BullGod33 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have filled out several of the surveys and downloaded apps and registered for stuff all to receive gold!! I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANY GOLD!! I dont like giving my email out to all these advertisers and getting nothing in return but a mailbox full of spam!! Thanks For The Headache!! 👎
    Wrote to Cadillac, one of Trialpay's advertisers. Told them that Trialpay's failure to pay up reflects bafdly on their company. Suggested they choose a more reputable advertiser. If you have the time, do the same. Money talks!
    Here's a thought ... if Glu won't exert it's influence to get Tapjoy and Trialpay to do a better job of rewarding offers in a timely manner, we should let the Trapjoy and Trialpay advertisers know that they are losing points with consumers by running ads and making offers through these companies. Money talks, and if Glu won't act, maybe the advertisers will.
  • Sniper1987Sniper1987 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I have a really strange Gold situation. After I finally got the 5.0 Update my entire game progress was GONE! Luckily my Amazon Game Circle saved my progress and restored it shortly after having to update again. The problem I have is that I actually got 800+ gold doing Free Trials with Fyber. This was when I had to start over before Game Circle restored my gameplay. The weird part is that after I got my save data back is that my Gold offers switched to Tapjoy and I lost the 800+ Gold I had. What in the heck happened? Is there anyway to fix this?

P.S. I downloaded the game on another device to see which Gold offers were available and it was Fyber. So apparently it's Game Circle making me use Tapjoy, even though I like Fyber better. But if I revert to starting over again I will have done a years worth of playing and spending time on Free Trials for naught.