Basic question about gold, diamonds and cash

jer42jer42 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi,

I want to make sure I understand the game's currencies and am a bit confused:

1. When I play PVP I earn diamonds and blue skulls - what are blue skulls for and how do you use them? I see I can spend diamonds for base upgrades. is that it?

2. When I play campaign missions I earn cash and "XP". What is XP and how do you spend or use this?

3. My main question is about cash and gold. I find it's easy to earn cash - it builds up quickly when you play campaign missions. I see the Store however only takes gold. How does one earn gold? From what I gather I earn 5 pieces of gold when I complete a level and I can earn a piece of gold when I watch a video. Otherwise, how does one earn it? I see you can buy it from the app store, is that the only way!? I find I'm often gold deficient and yet have surplusses of cash? How does one spend the cash if not in the store?

I know these questions are basic and that responding might take someone a few minutes but I would appreciate it. I've searched online and can't find a faq or answers to these.

Thanks

Jer

Comments

• TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Hi Jer. I'll do my Best to answer your questions.

1. Blue skulls that are earned from PVP are basically used for seniority. Meaning, that if you look at the leaderboard's you will see that some people have more skulls than others meaning that they have played for longer and have earned their position to be at the top. Also, the skulls allow players to find and match players of the same skill level for PvP which can in turn lead to higher yield of diamonds. About the diamonds, yes you can use them to upgrade your base defenses, but you can also use them to upgrade your weapon stats. Some guns, especially the more stronger ones require all diamonds to upgrade the stats of it while some require some diamonds and the rest cash.

2. XP is generally known as Experience Points which are put towards increasing your overall Level. In the top of your screen right under the energy bars, is your level followed by a green bar which shows your progress towards achieving the next level.

3. Cash is easy to obtain yes, but for higher level weapons, some require 20,000 per upgrade so make sure you have a lot! As for gold and the store, yes most items like the grenades, knives, armor, and law rockets are bought with gold. Hopefully they will make an option allowing cash purchases of these items. When you reach level 16/17, you should be able to spend cash on a better weapon that in lower levels you can only buy with gold.
    One way that you didn't mention how to earn gold is to complete offers. Do that by tapping the plus arrow by your currency and then "get more free"
    wr9Vqy0.jpg

Being such a new game, there is little to find online but hopefully this helped.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -