PVP weapon + diamond needed for searching enemy

Why the weapon is fixed when I attack someone's base? Is there any way to change mine?

I saw that the amount of diamond used for switching enemy is getting more and more, from 20, 35, 50 and now is 80.. Will it become 20 again after tomorrow? Or from right now, I need to use 80 diamond to search for 1 enemy??

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    If you pass on the assigned target the next target will cost you more and more until you pick someone. Sometimes it's better just to get it over with, even if you know you'll loose, because by the time you find someone around your power level, you will have spent more on acquiring a good match up then you'll end up winning from the opponent you do choose.

The starting amount also goes up when you upgrade your base. I haven't been playing very long but I'm pretty sure it's based on when your diamond output increases; I didn't notice an increase when I upgraded my health stat.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • huanyinghuifeiyanmiehuanyinghuifeiyanmie Registered Users 4 Posts
    thanks for the reply david.. How about the weapon used when deall with opponent? How to switch between short range and long range weapon?
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    You might want to check some older threads to confirm this answer, but from what I remember...the only weapon switch you can do while attacking is Assault Rifle to Heavy or Snipper to Tesla.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • SandmanSandman Registered Users 21 Posts
    mine just jumped to 375 for the first match