saved money

SandmanSandman Registered Users 21 Posts
why does it give money in mistrey spin.there is NO place to spend it

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Sandman wrote: »
    why does it give money in mistrey spin.there is NO place to spend it

Technically you can use cash to purchase the weapons upgrades (except upgrade to increase weapon power). But I agree, so does my 600K cash bank from "killing time" repetitive contracts, where you can even spend 10 gold to purchase other players contracts for even more cash....what a fantastic deal!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • SandmanSandman Registered Users 21 Posts
    im to the point it want let me use money for anything
    im talking cash.im at the point where i have NO option to use cash gold yes but money no
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    im talking cash.im at the point where i have NO option to use cash gold yes but money no

Ah I see, yeah if you don't have weapons to upgrade you're SOL until they make some sort of concession to the "killing time cash group". Maybe we will see a million dollar cash rifle....
    iPhone 4, usually.
    i still have things to upgrade but it will only take gold or dimonds..so giveing cash on the mystery spin is giveing us the shaft
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    i still have things to upgrade but it will only take gold or dimonds..so giveing cash on the mystery spin is giveing us the shaft[/QUOI

I totally agree.all of the other prizes cannot be obtained by using game cash. It is completely ridiculous that cash is one of the things you will most likely land on but at the same time, we know this in advance so in the end, its our choice to take that gamble. But believe me, it infuriates when I land on it