game doest give prizes promised

K11LLJ0YK11LLJ0Y Registered Users 3 Posts
The game has told me they were going to give me gear such as, rocket launchers, machine guns, knives, grenades and other things about 12 times for watching a video. I watch the video, and after I received nothing, every time. Please fix this and make good on what your game promised. Thank you

Comments

• JUGGERNAUTXIVJUGGERNAUTXIV Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also have the same problem with things as you said as well as gold this is really making this game witch is good to me but if you can't deliver on the things you are saying you will it's false why should I play it and get others to play and buy gold ??? Answer me that ????!!!...
  • SandmanSandman Registered Users 21 Posts
    i see its not just me getting riped off
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know- we are looking into it. But in the meantime, to formally document it for the team, please send an email from here using the "contact us" button with your info: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/contract-killer-sniper/
  • LbrooklingsLbrooklings Registered Users 6 Posts
    I hope that you used the link above to help resolve this issue that I too am having trouble with this process. If they owe you as much as they owe me then that means that they owe us the gamers millions of which we will never get. But that doesn't mean that we are not going to continue to fight for our rewards.