Cost of weapon upgrades doubled?

Ttasman4874Ttasman4874 Registered Users 7 Posts
Anyone else notice that it looks like the cost of weapon upgrades doubled? I know I had two upgrades left on a weapon that was 16,000 and after the event started it is now 32,000. The max safe capacity is 16,000.. so the only way to upgrade past that is to pay $$ for it.. ***?

Comments

• fear10fear10 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah, I noticed the same thing.

I had one upgrade for 9,500 diamonds and now it jumped to 19,000 when my base capacity is of course 10,000.

This is strange because the stats of weapons are modified even without an update of the game.
  • Hawk001Hawk001 Registered Users 15 Posts
    The only other way to upgrade anything beyond 16000 Diamonds is for Glu to come up with a Tier V base defense in a future update. Not gonna spend "precious" gold only to upgrade weapons....c'mon Glu....we need an update!
  • Anton87Anton87 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yeah, 4th update for Kraken costs 25000 diamonds. Are you ****ing kidding me?
  • Hawk001Hawk001 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hopefully there would be new contents in the game and these issues would be fixed!
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    We are looking into this; an upgrade price increase was not intentional at this point. As speculated, we are releasing the new region this week along with the Tier 5 base, so costs are meant to reflect that new base being released.