Drpepper2Drpepper2 Registered Users 1 Posts
I don't mind dropping the F bomb but calling me a Kike is wrong

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Drpepper2 wrote: »

What's the context of this?
  • NickKabarNickKabar Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well I can surmise that after a PvP round he received a derisive comment. This happens to me all the time with messages with insulting and sometimes filthy comments. Is there any way to turn the receiving of comments off? They can send them... I just don't care to see them. It certainly isn't why I play the game...
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Ya I dont get it sometimes I come across some of the most hateful messages while playing pvp. Its just a game and people shouldnt take it that serious. I guess the same can be said about the messages and what we think of them but I just don't get why people would wanna write some of the things I've read. Oh well. As long as my kids dont play this game it's no biggie. Just gotta rise above it
  • 99acn9999acn99 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Drpepper2 wrote: »

Gotta agree.... the language that I'm getting after an attack is ridiculous. Can't there not be a filter on it?
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I can't remember the rediculous insults I've received through comments, but I have to admit that the "F U" spelled out made me laugh.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback on this. Chat filters have come up a bit.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Top left of home screen two cogs that's settings press this then go to bragging turn off to save seeing comments left after pvp
    ( + )
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Removed - I didn't fully read the comment I was replying to.