Where is my Gold?

LbrooklingsLbrooklings Registered Users 6 Posts
I have been faithfully playing contract and downloading lots of applications and other content only to be disappointed with this process.Hey where's my @#$%& gold. Seriously though I have tried all avenues available to me and I still don't have my gold next step uninstall. And as much bad press as I can generate and all of my friends and family and followers and any other person who will listen.

Comments

• 1960chevy31960chevy3 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I been having the same problem and nobody has been steppin up with answers. I went to earn more gold, and it would'nt process any of the offers.
  • madamgmadamg Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ditto...everytime I attempt to earn free gold I follow the instructions, do what it says & then I never receive the alleged gold that im supposed to.
    And I wont pay for online money :)
  • HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yep. Another glu money grab. Watched tons of videos for 'free' gold never got it
  • BigLancerBigLancer Registered Users 10 Posts
    I too have been handing out personal information and tAking market surveys for the promise of dh2014 gold bars. None pay but the" 1 gold reward" offers
  • virginiavenomvirginiavenom Registered Users 4 Posts
    same as you guys. submitted a ticket days ago....have gotten no response.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Make sure you are submitting a trouble ticket to the marketing company, not Glu. I use Apple, so TrialPay is the marketing company I have to deal with for them to tell Glu to give me my gold.

Press on the "?" If you're an Apple/TrialPay user.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • dgilliamcfmdgilliamcfm Registered Users 2 Posts
    Missing gold as well. I have followed several links to "Get More Free Gold" and actually purchased 2 items, which should have credited me over 800 gold, but did not receive! Any suggestions?
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    GLU doesn't have anything to do about you getting your gold. If you take a survey, or buy something, and don't get your gold, you need to contact the specific company you dealt with. They usually require an email, and a screenshot of the completed purchase. GLU can't help.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad: