boy i feel stupid

SandmanSandman Registered Users 21 Posts
they got me again,,no reward for weekend game ,,no goodies for watching videos..this is becomeing a habbit.might need to go back to my old game,played there a year and got what was promissed

Comments

• jayhawk23jayhawk23 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sandman wrote: »
    they got me again,,no reward for weekend game ,,no goodies for watching videos..this is becomeing a habbit.might need to go back to my old game,played there a year and got what was promissed

I agree completely. 3 days playing, coming in 2nd., and I come away with nothing. Glu playing us 4 fools, and I'm taking my money as far away from them as I can. Contacted customer service, and getting ignored. My fault for thinking Glu would do something honest. This post will be deleted by administration, but I'm out of here.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    jayhawk23 wrote: »
    I agree completely. 3 days playing, coming in 2nd., and I come away with nothing. Glu playing us 4 fools, and I'm taking my money as far away from them as I can. Contacted customer service, and getting ignored. My fault for thinking Glu would do something honest. This post will be deleted by administration, but I'm out of here.
    Hey jayhawk23, how did you contact customer service regarding this issue? I attempted to "create a ticket" like it says to do all over these forums but through the game itself it just linked me to this site. I did contact them by clicking on "contact as" at the bottom of this page. Is that all I need to do?. Please anyone, thanks in advance for your help
  • jayhawk23jayhawk23 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Try customer care at to of forum page.
    jayhawk23 wrote: »
    Try customer care at to of forum page.

Hey Thanks, it turns out that clicking on Contact Us and sending an email like I did was exactly what gluadmin instructs us to do in another thread. I know now that Glu is aware of the problem that we all will get our guns.just hope its very soon. I was so looking forward to using the heavy gun and like you said,I had to play all weekend to earn it and was disappointed big time when I didn't get it right away.
  • HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    . I know now that Glu is aware of the problem that we all will get our guns.just hope its very soon..
    I will believe it when I see it. Still waiting for glu to fix other shooter games. Instead of updating/fixing what they have they just put out another money grab
    Hyzy wrote: »
    I will believe it when I see it. Still waiting for glu to fix other shooter games. Instead of updating/fixing what they have they just put out another money grab

Hey Hyzy,haven't seen you since we had the same issues with an event in FLC2. Gotta admit that I also will believe it when I see it. I was being very kind and overly optimistic when I made that statement. I thought maybe a different approach might get different results. I was and still am extremely bumbed out that we didnt recieve our weapons. It shouldnt be too difficult for Glu to fix this and if they cant then just give us enough gold to purchase a weapon of similar power in game. Lets go Glu, you owe us!