Issues

EckoThreeEckoThree Registered Users 1 Posts
Is anyone else having issues to where PvP match ups won't connect but still takes one of your energy? Or closing the game during an attack so you lose that match, the loot, the energy, and have to start over with AP? This keeps happening to me every time I play.

Comments

• PavelGeoPavelGeo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes!! The same issue I have. During attack, sometimes appears black screen, then program closing up and after restart I see the that this game is fault with negative result! This is a serious bug of this game.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Most of my issues have been caused by a hiccup in my internet connection, but I did have one time in PVP.....while opening the safe, game crashed, error code to restart, 1 energy bar lost, still showed I won, but gave me half of the posted reward??? Weird.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Afboiler33Afboiler33 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This has always happened to me since I started playing a couple weeks ago. About 1 in 10-15 PvP matches either gets stuck at 'loading' screen OR after killing everyone in the first area, the big gray door to the back area never opens. It happened to me constantly during the recent PvP contest which was extremely frustrating as it broke scorestreaks.

I've tried waiting for 5-10 min to load when this happens but it never does.The only solution is to close the game and restart or background the app for several minutes then come back causing the game to reconnect. Either route still results in losing that Energy bar and the match registers as a loss in the PvP log for me.
  • Crafty42Crafty42 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Had this happen 4 times to me today. And after I get up to earning 25 AP. Just now I was about to get to get 1500 diamonds with getting to 600 AP, but like you all, it just sat at the loading screen forever until i finally shut it down. Lost my energy and now have to start my streak all over. 4 times in one day. It's pathetic and it seems to happen at the worst moments and when i have perfectly fine connection. I played several matches straight, and was using energy bars I had earned from gold and watching videos when it happened the last time. Sick of it, and can't believe I spent money on this game. Check out the BBB rating for GLU. here's part of it:

Glu Mobile came to the BBB's attention in September 2009. A recent review of the company was done in October 2014. Complaints on file state that consumers are receiving unauthorized charges, and not receiving the product or credits after purchase. Consumers also state they are being charged a different price than what is advertised, and state that when they complain to customer service, they do not get a response for weeks if at all. Glu Mobile was unresponsive to BBB's efforts to have the company address the above issues. - See more at: http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668/complaints#sthash.ocrFsJbT.dpuf
  • adriana_khooadriana_khoo Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem. My xperia z contract killer sniper keeps crashing too. Help.
  • K11LLJ0YK11LLJ0Y Registered Users 3 Posts
    The game has told me they were going to give me gear such as, rocket launchers, machine guns, knives, grenades and other things about 12 times for watching a video. I watch the video, and after I received nothing, every time. Please fix this and make good on what your game promised. Thank you
  • JonmanJonman Registered Users 1 Posts
    Been having problem with being disconnected with PvP since i started playing this game. And the disappointing part is i lose my streak and loots. And because of that my AP suffers. You glu should compensate players for this problem. Its a server issue.
  • BchillmanBchillman Registered Users 3 Posts
    Have anyone been contacted on this issue? To be honest I think the diamonds and energy should be taken after you complete the attack. It the game shut down or get stuck to where you have to restart you won't lose anything. However, this can be only taken into consideration if it's not done on purpose.
  • FrozenF1REFrozenF1RE Registered Users 11 Posts
    I get the same problem. It's very frustrating to lose the energy, diamonds to find the match, and worst of all your AP streak. This has happened way too many times. Something has to be done about this!!
  • BreakYBreakY Registered Users 13 Posts
    Same here, and I've noticed it happens more and more as time goes on. It always seems to happen to me right when I get the 25 AP scorestreak, and when I play another match, I get stuck at the loading screen. I've also gotten the steel doors to stay closed twice. In both those instances, if I hit the arrow to go forward, my guy runs around the level until he exits the base and runs out of the entire level! What the heck!

It's really frustrating when bugs like this ruin the entire tournament experience. It's such a high quality title and all, but you'd think with all the networking experience that these guys have, they would have solved these issues by now.

Also, where are the cloud saves like we had in Contract Killer 2? At least something so that I can switch devices and continue playing! Or even to backup all of the time and investment I put into it? I've already lost money and progress in both Robocop and Frontline Commando. Glu staff, if you're reading this, please put this in the priority list.
  • YorlfasaYorlfasa Registered Users 5 Posts
    Bump, there has never been an admin response to this obvious problem.
  • HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Same here also watched 15+ minutes of video for 'free' gold never to receive it
  • ttcttc Registered Users 12 Posts
    I always get "no videos available"
  • Hawk001Hawk001 Registered Users 15 Posts
    These PvP bugs are getting on my nerves!

This question is for the Glu admin....I know you will be reading it, so I expect a reply.

When is Glu going to fix the PvP bugs of matches not loading but energy and diamonds lost during the matchup? Have the devs and Testing/QA dept. noted this issue yet? Please do not ignore user's issues. I am going to stop spending in this game till the existing issues have been fixed. Awaiting a reply from the admins...
  • deepinyourmumdeepinyourmum Registered Users 5 Posts
    My main issue is slightly different. ....I am losing my winning streak even when I don't lose connection or match. It's happened about 20 times so far this weekend.
    I don't think I could finish in the top 50 without constantly buying lives anyway (far too expensive. ...I assume the top players have a hacked game coz I can't belive people would be daft enough to spend so much on a game that while good is not in the same league as a console or pc game) but I could at least double my score.

I spent so much time watching videos etc so I could build up enough gold to buy a heavy gun.....losing my streak so much seems to have coincided with the timing of that.

I don't mind having to compete against players with such a huge advantage, after all they paid for it (probably) but being at an even greater disadvantage because of an issue with the game is really starting to get on my tits