Pvp Event Problem

TomisbanginTomisbangin Registered Users 7 Posts
I have won at least 7 in a row pvp battles, and I am only receiving 3 points not 25. Anyone else have a similar issue? Sooo many bugs in this game, it's so fun but with so many bugs why pay money just to have dumb stuff like this happen.

Comments

• mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
    vous foutez de nous ou quoi?
  • Hawk001Hawk001 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Well, even if I don't lose a PvP battle, after sometime my battle points automatically reset to 3 points from 25 points! What's happening, Glu? Fix it, please!
  • MrCoolJordanMrCoolJordan Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hawk001 wrote: »
    Well, even if I don't lose a PvP battle, after sometime my battle points automatically reset to 3 points from 25 points! What's happening, Glu? Fix it, please!

Dude don't play campaign during streak then this problem will not occur and yeah its a serious bug glu need to fix it
  • Tazmania202Tazmania202 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Your lucky, at least you get onto PVP, 1 in 3 attempts crash and it looks like I've lost battle when ive not even been able to start, or the other cracker is in battle one of apponents men won't come out to be shot so I can't get closer with a gun not made for distance and to top it off no way to change to sniper rifle, absolut p*ss take this game, as I've said before, more bugs than the rain forest, but one good thing for the game owners, the longer it takes for them to fix the more money they make, they are on a win win.