prizes for pvp participation

pops52pops52 Registered Users 1 Posts
Has anyone else not received their prize for the pvp tourney this past weekend? I was 24 or 27 and haven't gotten the weapon supposed to be awarded to 16 to 50 place players.

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    There is another thread about this same subject but it's title probably throws people off. Anyway, to answer your question there are at least a handful of people who reported having placed high enough to win a prize weapon but did not receive it. You most definitely finished in the top 30, I remember seeing your name there at the end. I ended up in 9th place but also got no weapon. I hope they fix this and hope that it's sooner rather than later. I was confident at first that this would be fixed immediately because when this same problem occurred earlier this year in CK2 and a thread was started about it, gluadmin quickly replied to it and reassured us that we'd receive our prize and later that same day I got it. However,this morning gluadmin replied to another thread in this forum hours after the other thread about missing event rewards first posted yet he had no comment for those of us wondering where our prizes are. That's a little discouraging.
  • Stariy_VStariy_V Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem
    Nikname: Stariy
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know- we are looking into it. But in the meantime, to formally document it for the team, please send an email from here using the "contact us" button with your info: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/contract-killer-sniper/
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello!

Can you see the weapons in question in the store list of guns? Sometimes the popups may not appear.
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello!

Can you see the weapons in question in the store list of guns? Sometimes the popups may not appear.

No, I can't see them anymore. The weapons disappeared from the game as soon as the tournament ended and also since the moment it ended when I click on SOCIAL now it says I have no internet connection and there's a RETRY button but it shows the PvP leader board and I still can play PvP matches. I play on a kindle fire hd7 my game name is MADMAX. I submitted a ticket yesterday. Thanks in advance for your help
  • Boomer714Boomer714 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I played under the name boomer and was in at least 6 or 7nth place .I didn't receive it either it was a bad dissapointment after playing it all weekend
  • jayhawk23jayhawk23 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Me too. Jayhawk23.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    We have our team looking into the issue.
    Handles wrote: »
    We have our team looking into the issue.

Thank you. That's good to hear. We all put in alot of time and effort in order to get the weapons. Your cooperation is very much appreciated.
  • FlameFlame Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was #26 and haven't seen anything. Also, I now get kicked out when playing PVP. The whole game crashes and I'm back to the carousel on my HDX.
  • LixxxLixxx Registered Users 9 Posts
    . I gotta question.. The WEAPONS you receive for spending Gold while playing in the pvp tournament do you get to keep as your own personal weapon after the tournament is over or will it only let you use it for the remaining time of the tournament ?? I don't wanna spend a lot of gold and get the "Fang" Sniper Rifle and the "Kraken LITE" and just be allowed to use them tomorrow then come Monday morning they disappear.. Does anybody know if you keep those weapons you receive for spending gold??
    Lixxx wrote: »
    . I gotta question.. The WEAPONS you receive for spending Gold while playing in the pvp tournament do you get to keep as your own personal weapon after the tournament is over or will it only let you use it for the remaining time of the tournament ?? I don't wanna spend a lot of gold and get the "Fang" Sniper Rifle and the "Kraken LITE" and just be allowed to use them tomorrow then come Monday morning they disappear.. Does anybody know if you keep those weapons you receive for spending gold??

The weapons are yours to keep and you can use them when you want. The end of the event has nothing to do with it.
  • LixxxLixxx Registered Users 9 Posts
    iight cool cause the last 2 tournaments I had the game for didn't have this spend gold / Get rewards thing so I wasn't sure. That's perfect though I need a new assault rifle so I mine as well stock up on supples in the store and just from me spending the gold on grenades and **** it'll gimme the Kraken Lte. Worddddd. Good looks!
  • allan1024allan1024 Registered Users 2 Posts
    me too I have a problem I don't receive any prize on the last event.. iam on the top 5.
  • allan1024allan1024 Registered Users 2 Posts
    me too, iam on the top 3 but I didn't receive anything.. nickname: allan
  • SandmanSandman Registered Users 21 Posts
    ive talked to Googel abut glu takeing our money and not giveing us what is promissed and how the game locks on pvp and takes our turn,and how many of us has sent mail to glu...Googel said go to googel wallet go to glu site throught them and ask for your money back.then googel can persur this matter
  • FlameFlame Registered Users 3 Posts
    I really think we should flame you glu until we get our prizes.
  • MichaelT_MichaelT_ Registered Users 2 Posts
    And now there's another PVP Event. Are they kidding? We got no prizes for the last event, and now they're starting another one.
  • warmasterwarmaster Registered Users 3 Posts
    This is my 2nd PvP event.I like the game and will play more BUT!I will not spend one more penny till they fix this.Did not get my weapon last time or this event.I am starting to think no-one does.Don't spend money think I g your going to win a prize cuz you don't receive anything.
  • knifecollectorknifecollector Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ya, i havent gotten mine either
  • n2hoopsn2hoops Registered Users 3 Posts
    Me either. Fool me once, shame on GLU. Fool me twice, shame on me. Not again until prizes are awarded......
  • NierumsNierums Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have not either, thank you.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I received mine with no problem. It wasn't much because I didn't have a very high score, but I got the reward.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • XFACETAKERXXFACETAKERX Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here i didn't get anything and i was ranked number 2 when i last checked it was about an hour left. my name is XFACETAKERX. I played this whole **** weekend to win that prize and i didn't get anything. Makes me want to delete every gluu app and never download there games again
    Same here i didn't get anything and i was ranked number 2 when i last checked it was about an hour left. my name is XFACETAKERX. I played this whole **** weekend to win that prize and i didn't get anything. Makes me want to delete every gluu app and never download there games again

I spent a lot of time on it too. Soooo frustrating, feel the same way, beastmode.
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I received mine with no problem. It wasn't much because I didn't have a very high score, but I got the reward.
    What did u go to to get it?
    n2hoops wrote: »
    Me either. Fool me once, shame on GLU. Fool me twice, shame on me. Not again until prizes are awarded......

I hear you. They got us good. I wasn't gonna participate in in this last event but then I saw the weapon I had won in the pvp event before was in the store available for 850 gold. I took it as a sign that Glu had attempted to give me the weapon they owe me so I played in the event. Started on Sa****ay and grinded hella hard til the last minute to make sure I won a weapon. I finished in the top 30 again but I didn't get it.But the worst thing about it is I unlocked the Eorope region to find the ACR-88(prize I won but never received) is being offered in this region's Heavy Weapon Trial. So Glu made no attempt to do anything but try to get more money from me! Where's our prizes Glu?!?
    Tell me about it