Options

losing diamonds

Marshall65Marshall65 Registered Users 1 Posts
This is bs! I can collect all of the diamonds from my base and log out and then log back in within a half hour and I've got two or three attacks where I lose 700 to 900 diamonds per attack! And they are not revenge attacks! What's the point in collecting the diamonds from my base if I'm going to lose them from my safehouse anyways? This issue needs to be addressed.

Comments

• Options
    PrimalUrgePrimalUrge Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree. What is the point. I was close to upgrading and had to log off, when I got back on about 45 minutes later I lost most of my diamonds. Glu doesn't care as long as the money keeps rolling in so don't hold your breath on getting a response from them.
  • Options
    YorlfasaYorlfasa Registered Users 5 Posts
    Agreed, when you get to the point that you need about 8000 diamonds for an upgrade between attacks that have access to all your gems, not just what you haven't collected yet which was clearly the original game intent, but on your attacks, it's common for me to get 4 or 5 opponents in a row with 1400 defense which I can't hope to beat yet.
  • Options
    99acn9999acn99 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Losing so many diamonds makes me want to NOT play anymore. What's the point if I keep losing diamonds while I'm offline and therefore cannot upgrade.

I thought that attackers could not take from the vault unless they were doing a "revenge" attack? Everyone taking my diamonds are NOT revenge attacking.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Yorlfasa wrote: »
    Agreed, when you get to the point that you need about 8000 diamonds for an upgrade between attacks that have access to all your gems, not just what you haven't collected yet which was clearly the original game intent, but on your attacks, it's common for me to get 4 or 5 opponents in a row with 1400 defense which I can't hope to beat yet.

You might want to take a look at my earlier post "Diamonds: Safe versus to collect". In addition to that game strategy, you might consider staying away from PVP matches; stay signed on to the game, stay active playing a different part of the game so you can't get attacked, collect your diamonds until your safe is maxed out.

In short, GOLD is the name of the game.

Side note: The ratio of diamonds to gold is less for purchasing weapons then it is to buy base upgrades. (Ex: weapon upgrade is 8000 diamonds or 35 gold; base upgrade is 8000 diamonds or 43 gold).

Another nonsensical part of upgrades is if the upgrade costs 8000 Dia or 35 gold, and you try to purchase it with 2500 diamonds, the game gives you the option to pay 2500 diamonds and 43 gold; instead of only paying the 35 gold that the game originally offers.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    SandmanSandman Registered Users 21 Posts
    the problem im haveing now is my base is maxed and only goes up to 16,000 diamonds,,,but to upgrade my leech is 19,000
  • Options
    CharbabyCharbaby Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've had the same problem...game freezes during setup for a PVP match. Have to quit & reload game with energy loss as well as lost gems! VERY frustrating especially considering the coin I've dropped here! 12 times I've gotton hosed so far!
  • Options
    BartimasBartimas Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am getting tired of going into a pvp match 2 or 3 times and loosing potientially the new diamonds but also the diamonds cost to find a pvp person because the game hangs or freezes while going into said match. I'm playing on the iOS8 of that helps or not