Options

I'd like to sniper glue.

Tazmania202Tazmania202 Registered Users 22 Posts
For f**k sake this piece of s**t game is so f**king frustrating, you seem to get f**ked what ever you do if getting a bit of skill in battles to play the game ain't enough, you have to fight the f**king bugs in the game, the *****les that have developed this game need a kick in the b****cks to wake them up and get things sorted, for f**k sake people get these problems sorted, I never swore much before I started playing this game and I had some good patients, but now f**k me every time I play this game I end up frustrated and nearly busting a blood vessel, a specially when you are on a roll and then you get a**f**ked by the game yet again, for f**k sake Glue boys get it sorted.

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Wow Taz, time to switch to decaf.

And to be helpful. I too have had my frustrations. I've found that when I document the glitches through screen shots with a written explanation and report the glitches through the "contact us" part of the game, Glu customer service does write me back and the glitches are cleared up; hopefully for everyone playing.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Tazmania202Tazmania202 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey David, I've had to go on tranquilizers since starting to play this game, I get ***** slapped quit a lot I've had apponnents men not coming out so I can't shoot then to get closer to main person, also at a vital point of needing diamonds enter PVP and blow me the frigigng game decides to have a seizure, I feel sorry for my neighbours they must think I'm turning schitso when I go into one at this game, I hardly swore before playing this game.
    I'm chuffed I've got to teir 5 though on skill (and stress), lol.
    Anyway I think I might have to give it a break for a while or I might have a heart attack, lol.