Can PVP mode use gold weapon?

love112302love112302 Registered Users 3 Posts
as title
can I use gold weapon at pvp fight?
otherwise, If I buy a gold weapon, what's the benefit?

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Yes, you can use weapons you purchase with gold in pvp mode. Hope this helps
  • knifecollectorknifecollector Registered Users 9 Posts
    How? Doesnt the game choose weather or not u use a machine gun or a sniper automatically?
    Yes, you can use weapons you purchase with gold in pvp mode. Hope this helps
    How? Doesnt the game choose weather or not u use a machine gun or sniper rifle automatically?
  • love112302love112302 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sorry, I mean Tesla Rifle, also can use in pvp mode?
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    You can use Tesla rifles in all long range PvP battles but not in Short Range. In Long range battles you can use one sniper rifle and one Tesla rifle.
    In Short Range battles you can use an Assualt gun along with a Heavy Gun. You must equip the weapons you want to use before you enter PvP mode. Go to the store and click on one of the 4 weapon categories then select the weapon you wish to use by tapping EQUIP on the right side of the screen underneath the weapons stats.

The game does choose the type of battle. Except for when you get revenge on players who stole your diamonds, before a PvP battle when a prospective opponent's is found, a screen comes up with the players stats on the right side and your stats on the left. It lists how many diamonds you will get if you win, The type of battle it is (long or short range) the opponents name and Base defense rating. Theoretically you could keep paying diamonds til you land the type of battle you want to always use a specific weapon but unless you have an endless supply of diamonds I dont see anyone really doing that aside from once or twice if an opponent is too powerful. Hope this helps
    Thx, that helped a lot. :)