level bar is fully filled at level 40, doesn't change any longer

AB2000AB2000 Registered Users 7 Posts
Team,

I found another bug. I've reached level 40 and the level bar is fully filled now. After I played several campaigns - it doesn't move to level 41. I played 8-9 different campaigns and the level bar is still fully filled at level 40.

I took a picture of this screen on my iPhone, but I am not sure how to attach the picture to this thread. I can send it separately to your dev team.

I had a similar issue 2-3 weeks ago before we received a new upgrade 3 days ago. I was stuck at level 30 and then after the upgrade the level bar started showing level 36. It was increasing after each mission from level 36 to level 40. Now it's stuck again.

The biggest problem with this is that since it's not moving from one level to another - the game no longer gives gold coins for moving from one level to another. In addition, the game does not offer too many videos to watch. essentially, this was the only way to get gold.

Does anyone else have a similar issue?

Regards

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Level 40 may be the new level cap.Before the update I know level 30 was the cap. Thats why you were stuck on level 3O. The update gave you credit for the XP you gained after you reached the old cap(level 30). That explains why you jumped from 30 to 36. What I dont understand is why was the cap only raised 10 levels? Did you recieve 30 gold when you jumped to level 36? I sure hope so. If you didnt then the reason is blatantly obvious even to an eternal optomist like myself.
  • AB2000AB2000 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Max,

I did not receive any gold when I jumped from level 30 to level 36. After upgrade, it simply showed me at level 36.

AB2000
  • Hawk001Hawk001 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yes, I didn't receive any gold for leveling up either from Level 30 to 35 after the update. I leveled up automatically. Also, Level 40 is the new cap for the moment...so, just 10 levels have been increased.
  • HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I jumped levels too and got no gold. We should get our GOLDS for this! Come on Glu, ***.
  • ttcttc Registered Users 12 Posts
    I jumped from 30 to 40 and received zilch.
  • whatamidoingwhatamidoing Registered Users 1 Posts
    The sniper game has stopped at level 40 for me also. I've played a number of rounds and have upgraded both base and guns with diamonds and cash, but the gold level has not changed. Anyone find a fix for this yet?