What's the FN point!

PerksPerks Registered Users 3 Posts
The game advises you to collect your diamonds often to keep them from being stolen. Why is it, then, after I log off I get attacked and diamonds I collected are taken? I thought only uncollected diamonds could be taken. What's the FN point of collecting them if they can be stolen anyway. That's a bunch of BS! This is not the only issue I have with this game. It chaps my hide the most though. From some of the other posts I've read this is common yet i have yet to see a response from GLU. Big surprise there.
This would be a cool game if it didn't suck.

Comments

• Katia_MKatia_M Registered Users 20 Posts
    I agree, as I noticed diamonds are always stolen from the vault first and when it's dry they turn to the uncollected ones. In my opinion, that's a bug that really needs to be fixed. It's not fun to see your vault empty because you went to sleep or do errands.
  • deepinyourmumdeepinyourmum Registered Users 5 Posts
    Katia_M wrote: »
    I agree, as I noticed diamonds are always stolen from the vault first and when it's dry they turn to the uncollected ones. In my opinion, that's a bug that really needs to be fixed. It's not fun to see your vault empty because you went to sleep or do errands.

Like joining the mafia in Italia x
  • KANCER86KANCER86 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Like joining the mafia in Italia x

I agree, why do I even bother collecting diamonds if they are just tendon taken as soon as I go to sleep?

If it keeps up, I will just waste my time on another "free" game.

Also, as much as I enjoy seeing Kate Upton, relax with the FN ads.