For f**k sake get things sorted, my list.

Tazmania202Tazmania202 Registered Users 22 Posts
Jesus f**k me sideways, this piece of s**t game, come on Glu for f**k sake get this game sorted, I've never played such a stress inducing game before this one, the whole thing needs a servear sort out it has so many bad point I wouldn't know where to start really, I'll give it a start perhaps other people can enlighten the list of bugs in game.
1/ the vault that's not really a vault.
2/ loose energy by going into PVP and game hangs (freezes)
3/ linked to 2/ loose PVP due to game freeze, because you have to restart game.
4/ impossible match ups in PVP, (might as well take a knife to a gun fight).
5/ linked to 4/ waist a lot of diamonds trying to get a proper match in PVP.
6/ how the hell could someone still be alive when shot in the head 4 times, (must be some sort of head force field, p*ss take).
7/ on a certain battle you can't move forward as one soldier hides and won't come out to be shot, needless to say you can't move forward, and you end up trying to sniper them with assault rifle.
8/ oh yes reload time doesn't get notisibly better as game goes on, f**k it I could make a cup of tea faster than this game gun reload time, seems to be slower as you get higher up.
9/ freebies for watching videos, yes I've got more knives than I know what to do with they are as much use as a t*t on a bull, not much use for them in this game, perhaps if you were playing Contract Killer 2, rockets and handgrenades would be of more use, but that leads me on to number 10.
10/ price of things is Absolutly ridiculous, you have to be quit flush to play this game and stand anychance of getting further, anything that is of any use you have to buy, I agree with making some money but there is a time when it looks more like taking the p*ss, out of the gamers.
There is more but I havnt got a day to waist here, lol.
I feel sorry for the people that have spent money (and probably a lot of it) on this game also the one that are thinking of spending on this game, DON'T DO IT you will really kick yourself for doing it trust me.

Comments

• Btk1966Btk1966 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I know what you mean!!! I have spent $$ on this game! Did update and don't have train region! On level 40 can't go higher! Diamonds are maxed out at 32000!! Really starting to hate game! Can't do anything other than PVP as no new regions to play!
  • Finland amFinland am Registered Users 4 Posts
    Amen brother. It's so annoying and when ya think man I spent real money here I feel like an idiot.