Options

New Campaign sections?

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
Does any platform of this game have a campaign section after Europe? If not, does anyone know when another section of the campaign is coming out? South America, Africa?

I've only been playing this game for about a month, so I don't know how many campaigns the game started with or if they have added any sections. Thanks for the info in advance.
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Does any platform of this game have a campaign section after Europe? If not, does anyone know when another section of the campaign is coming out? South America, Africa?

I've only been playing this game for about a month, so I don't know how many campaigns the game started with or if they have added any sections. Thanks for the info in advance.

I'm nt sure about that David. I'm stuck in Europe trying to figure out how to get 32000 diamonds to upgrade my weapon. I guess I'll have to watch a lot of videos to get gold, or pay for it.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I'm nt sure about that David. I'm stuck in Europe trying to figure out how to get 32000 diamonds to upgrade my weapon. I guess I'll have to watch a lot of videos to get gold, or pay for it.

32000 diamonds is the max you can put in a safe after you fully upgrade your base's diamond production in tier 5. I forget if you needed diamonds or gold to upgrade to tier 5 though.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    You use diamonds to upgrade to tier 5. You'll need to use gold to upgrade your diamond base economy level from 19 to 20. I hope that helps.