Options

Freezing and shutting down

Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
This game is now freezing all the time, and when playing it just shuts down during the campaign or in the PvP.. I mean this really sucks. What's the point in this update if it just makes the game worse?? Not happy as I have spent some bucks on this game and now can't play it without it shutting down. Anyone else having this issue? I'm using a Iphone 4S if this helps at all.

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    This game is now freezing all the time, and when playing it just shuts down during the campaign or in the PvP.. I mean this really sucks. What's the point in this update if it just makes the game worse?? Not happy as I have spent some bucks on this game and now can't play it without it shutting down. Anyone else having this issue? I'm using a Iphone 4S if this helps at all.

So you successfully downloaded the update from the app store; downloaded the additional 19.3 MB campaign update; able to watch a video for a free gold; able to at least start all sections of the game. If yes to all of those, and there isn't any additional app store updates or in game updates....I would use the contact customer care feature.

Sorry Joe, that does suck, I've been there before. The glass is half full answer is that we both play on iPhone and the update is working for me, so a solution for you can't be that far behind... good luck and see in you in the field soon.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    bttybppnbttybppn Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I've had it. I cannot even play the game because as soon as I open the game that stupid device choose A or B thing comes up. As soon as I choose one I comes up again. I constantly comes up and have not been able to play for days. I've lost my husband and the jobs that I started I wasn't able to finish. I'm so over it and think I'm about to delete tha game.
  • Options
    Btk1966Btk1966 Registered Users 7 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    So you successfully downloaded the update from the app store; downloaded the additional 19.3 MB campaign update; able to watch a video for a free gold; able to at least start all sections of the game. If yes to all of those, and there isn't any additional app store updates or in game updates....I would use the contact customer care feature.

Sorry Joe, that does suck, I've been there before. The glass is half full answer is that we both play on iPhone and the update is working for me, so a solution for you can't be that far behind... good luck and see in you in the field soon.

I downloaded update and got no new campaign...I'm playing on iPad Air....my base is at highest tier...and can't go any further....really ****ed also. And I go to PVP and game freezes...I loose energy and counts as a defeat. I have also spent a lot on this game.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Btk1966 wrote: »

I downloaded update and got no new campaign...I'm playing on iPad Air....my base is at highest tier...and can't go any further....really ****ed also. And I go to PVP and game freezes...I loose energy and counts as a defeat. I have also spent a lot on this game.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you spend on this game?
  • Options
    Btk1966Btk1966 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I bought the gold packs 3200 3X and a couple of smaller packs. Probably $400-$500. The $ isn't a problem....the fact that I spent that on a game that isn't even worth $50.00 is. I got hooked on it, and I don't have the new update for train station, and the the new base tier level. Kinda get tired playing the same thing over and over. The only real thing I have now is the PVP. I was thinking of re-installing over itself to see if that works. However I have 3200 gold 100k plus in money. My strongest weapons are maxed out. Can't uninstall and do over or I loose everything.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Btk1966 wrote: »
    I bought the gold packs 3200 3X and a couple of smaller packs. Probably $400-$500. The $ isn't a problem....the fact that I spent that on a game that isn't even worth $50.00 is. I got hooked on it, and I don't have the new update for train station, and the the new base tier level. Kinda get tired playing the same thing over and over. The only real thing I have now is the PVP. I was thinking of re-installing over itself to see if that works. However I have 3200 gold 100k plus in money. My strongest weapons are maxed out. Can't uninstall and do over or I loose everything.

Sorry to hear all this. Definitely don't re-install though.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm really getting frustrated due to the fact that the game isn't loading. I work very hard to build up a streak to only lose it because the game won't load.
  • Options
    AlpharettaAlpharetta Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just played a "revenge" game, used at least 3 rockets and a medipak (someone way over my power level), and I won! BUT, the game froze during the "Diamond Vault" cut scene. When I restarted the game it listed me as having lost the battle! So I'm out the supplies I used, the diamonds it cost to play, and I got nothing for it bit being listed as a loser! Now who's going to make that right?!?!?
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I’m new to this game, and have been playing about a week. After I figured it out, I was doing pretty well with PVP. The last few days, I have lost 80% of the battles due to my android freezing. It’s frustrating when you’re one shot away from killing the last guy and it all goes POOF. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Cheers from Kamala Beach,

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool: