How about give more milestones reward

babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
In the end of pvp events , the last in top 30 at least reached 10 000 points , so how about a reward with 15 000 20 000 25 000 points or more , it will give us motivation to play more . Now i have 13 000 , and just play to stay in top 5 . If you give more reward in milestones , you will get more than you pay

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    In the end of pvp events , the last in top 30 at least reached 10 000 points , so how about a reward with 15 000 20 000 25 000 points or more , it will give us motivation to play more . Now i have 13 000 , and just play to stay in top 5 . If you give more reward in milestones , you will get more than you pay

With that information are you linkster777 or kimi0982?
  • babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    No im in android
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Funny, all this time I thought the PVP tournament leaderboard was a consolidated list of all players on all platforms. I guess it makes sense that there is a tournament per game platform, since there are different overall leaderboards. Well then, my fellow apple users, I'll see you in the field.

BTW - BABYTEACHER, what rank does 13000 AP get in you Android? That's top two spots on the apple leaderboard right now. AND I like your reward idea.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    He misread the question. I asked him for his in game name and he replied by saying that he's playing on an android phone.
    He misread the question. I asked him for his in game name and he replied by saying that he's playing on an android phone.

I thought Teacher just didn't want to tell you and avoided the question for some reason. Anyway, whatever the case... is the leaderboard a consolidated list of all players on all platforms?
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I just told my sister to play this game on her Android. Apparently, the leader board rankings are comprised of different people. How interesting, this game should be cross-platform.
    My pvp name is envoy
    Now with 14000 im in top 2 top 1 is 16000
    How much money did you spend on this event?
    How much money did you spend on this event?

I'm not sure how much $ the Apple leader spent to get 16172 AP, but I would figure they have used about 1300 gold on energy.

4 days = 96 hours; 6 energy per hour; maximum of 25 AP per energy
    Slightly less than 14400 AP is possible by the end of the tournament without using gold for energy.

If you want a rank 1-5 and plan on sleeping each day, I would recommend having about 1500 gold to spend on energy.
    iPhone 4, usually.

What if GLU just reset the current reward system every 24 hours, if you completed it? 2500 AP per day is quite a bit and 50 gold sounds reasonable for that kind of dedication; especially on Thursday/Friday nights for the M-F work crowd.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    David T

Seeing as how we both play on the iphone, were you around for the last competition? Do you remember the lowest AP needed to get to top 30?
    David T

Seeing as how we both play on the iphone, were you around for the last competition? Do you remember the lowest AP needed to get to top 30?

I think this is the third or fourth tournament I've played, so yes I was around for the last one. People seem to play more depending on the weapons rewarded. Tournaments with a Heavy as a reward seem to get the most action. Having said that, I think #30 was around 9500-10000 AP for a good Sniper rifle??? Guessing on both the AP and the weapon though.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Are you aiming for anything in particular for this tournament?
    Are you aiming for anything in particular for this tournament?

Well, I was thinking I could fight my way into the top 15 without spending too much gold, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen with the popularity of the new Heavy weapon; and there are probably a few people on xmas break with plenty of time and 'energy'. I completed my 1440 max power weapons during this tournament, so being in the top 30 without spending gold is what I'm shooting for.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    David T wrote: »
    Well, I was thinking I could fight my way into the top 15 without spending too much gold, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen with the popularity of the new Heavy weapon; and there are probably a few people on xmas break with plenty of time and 'energy'. I completed my 1440 max power weapons during this tournament, so being in the top 30 without spending gold is what I'm shooting for.

That's impressive. We need to start pming each other from now on. I'm going to send you one right now.