Feedback

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Hello my fellow players!

We are opening this thread so that you, the players, can provide feedback on anything in game. Be it events and/or "bugs" that you come across.

Please describe the issue you are reporting and provide any screen shots or even video if you can. Also please provide us with what type of device you are using and what OS version you are on.

As always please follow forum rules when posting.
Prev13456719

Comments

• Btk1966Btk1966 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi....I did new update and it did nothing! I have no train station, and can't go beyond tier 5 on my base.the about tab in settings say I'm version 1.1.0???? How can update with losing anything I alead have?
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Got the 1.1.1 update yesterday. Game freezes 90% of the time. I play on android.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hey all
    This first SS is what I got for DL an app/game following instructions to the letter
    Instead of 26 Gold Yeah I'm not sure what it is either. I'm thinking it's a chit and
    on day I'll get paid.
    http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/kuwahara201/media/Screenshot_2014-12-19-03-38-07_zpsedea0cf8.png.html?o=3
    Next for those who have not had Invincible enemies
    http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/kuwahara201/media/Screenshot_2014-12-08-17-39-06_zps95350bd9.png.html?o=2
    Next is again the biggest gripe with a lot of us is re-nagging on gold
    this was, play for 4 minutes or to level 5, I went to lvl 6, plus more that the asked time again got, you guessed it nothing
    http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/kuwahara201/media/Screenshot_2014-12-20-23-59-08_zpsa7eac074.png.html?sort=3&o=1
    and last everyone's favourite
    I have to admit this for me not so bad b4 the update, now it's a new mini game of guess how many time you see this
    b4 you connect, however there's a catch, if you win you lose, if you lose you still lose.
    http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/kuwahara201/media/Screenshot_2014-12-19-20-23-37_zpsb2fb4323.png.html?sort=3&o=0

there's more
    rasta
  • PterodakPterodak Registered Users 1 Posts
    Cant see enemy
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I know this suggestion will be way down on the priority list, but maybe you can add it to the bottom of the 'under consideration' list.

Some times the rocket turret is pointed away from me, but shoots the rocket towards me. This only happens sometimes, when I change my location a second or so before it shoots. So I can't really complain about not being able to 'trick' the game, but it would be cool if the turret shot the rocket in the correct direction according to the graphics we see.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Woah GLU, did you just plug in a few new servers? The game just got super quick. Faster everything and the videos are working. Sweet. Thanks!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Katia_MKatia_M Registered Users 20 Posts
    They didn't fix the "Can't Find Opponent" error, though. And the Mystery Box advertising that constantly pops up when you hit the store is quite annoying.
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    I try to purchased gold pack many times, but every time the transaction done, there always show error like this.

b6153cea1d.jpg

I already submit care tickets several time, still no reply or how to resolve this happening.
    In the other way, I have to ask refund from iTunes store, which they return me every time I requests.
    I try more than 10 times and never success to get gold pack.
    Please give me some advice.

I used iPad air2 and iPhone 6 plus for this game.
    Katia_M wrote: »
    They didn't fix the "Can't Find Opponent" error, though. And the Mystery Box advertising that constantly pops up when you hit the store is quite annoying.

I agree, but at least it does find an opponent eventually vrs. just being stuck on loading screens. The Mystery Box, ugh, don't get me started; me and the Mystery Box are not friends. Whoever came up with the 10 spins (but really 1 spin with 9 other auto-assigned prizes).... well lets just say you are off of my x-mas card list.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Today im finding it difficult getting ap points and the ranking is misearable. Playing a lot of hours, been awarded 3,5 or 10 ap points and I'm stuck. Can someone gently give me a detailed explanation what is going on? Also was an hour away and got raided 3 times and everytime they steal 1,500 - 2,100 diamonds and when doing revenge, I was awarded 300 diamonds! Funny what you think?
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Delbar wrote: »
    Today im finding it difficult getting ap points and the ranking is misearable. Playing a lot of hours, been awarded 3,5 or 10 ap points and I'm stuck. Can someone gently give me a detailed explanation what is going on? Also was an hour away and got raided 3 times and everytime they steal 1,500 - 2,100 diamonds and when doing revenge, I was awarded 300 diamonds! Funny what you think?

Are you playing this game on ios or droid? What rank were you aiming for and the diamond stealing is painful but don't give up because someday you'll be strong enough to rob other people!

After the 10AP per match, it goes to 15, then 20, and the max is 25, which you continue to get if you don't lose a match. The counter starts back to 3 whenever you lose.

Everyone has their own game strategy to get competitive weapons and building up their base. There are a few threads on the forum that share some of the opinions. You might want to check out the last page of this forum for the "Tips for beginners" thread.

Building your base and attacking power...well it's a grind. If you're getting frustrated with the game, I suggest watching videos for free gold or there is always the option of buying a gold package. It's probably going to take you about a month of playing to get competitive, but like I said, gold is the shortcut. I hope you stick with it...fun game...see you in the field.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Thanks for the information david. Yep when you lose, it will start from scratch. My base power is 1820 and its a month now that Im playing the game. The previous pvp event, the rank was near 800 but this one Im far away! Many users are playing the game those days :-)
    Im on android
    Thanks for the information david. Yep when you lose, it will start from scratch. My base power is 1820 and its a month now that Im playing the game. The previous pvp event, the rank was near 800 but this one Im far away! Many users are playing the game those days :-)

PVP tournament exclusive weapons are hard to come by. Players will fight like cats and dogs to get them. Including playing almost 24/7 and spending gold on extra energy to advance their rank.

Example: The leader on Apple right now is over 20000 AP, 5th place is at about 16000, 15th at 11000, and 30th at 8700. To put that in perspective....the maximum score possible without buying energy is 7110 AP. That score would mean you played the game at least every half hour, for four days, and without ever losing a match.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • awkwardpickleawkwardpickle Registered Users 1 Posts
    There's a really annoying bug in one of the long range free contracts for the East Asia Campaign. Playing on iOS, just got the game today (pretty great, lots of fun). The task is to "Lure Wang out and assassinate him." Thing is, I kill everyone but Wang and he's somewhere stuck underground where I can't see him. There's a red crosshair above his head locating him, but I cannot see him. He periodically shoots rockets, but they usually explode at surface level, as if they're exploding underground. If I try to shoot him, I just hit the ground and nothing happens. What's going on?

EDIT: Haha, well never mind! You just have to be quick. Beat the mission.
  • 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I just participated in the tournament and placed 20th, I was supposed to get my leech weapon and I didn't. What is going on?

2MowFoR.png
  • Tonnn86Tonnn86 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, i just got error.

Last pvp event, i was on position 970 something, and when the times end, ididnt recieve any prize.

Spent a lot of energy, seems like a waste. Please help, my gamecenter id is Tonnn86
    Thanks for the hints david. At least I won some gold, waiting for an other pvp tournament to test my skills. Right now Im upgrading weapons and base. Cheers :-)
  • tngrandfathertngrandfather Registered Users 21 Posts
    Since the update, I am having fewer Network Errors. Thanks! The ones I encounter most often, though, are after a restart. Frequently I am able to log onto the game -- I am acknowledged by the game center, the energy clock is ticking down, my diamond account is accurate, and the "safehouse" tag starts flickering, showing connectivity -- but when I hit the red plus sign, it says "Network error. Check your internet connection." If I don't check the red Gold Access button and go directly to PvP, the game always is interrupted with a "Network Error." As a result, every time I restart I check the red button to make sure I am connected there, too. Often it takes three or four restarts to connect at both levels. I hope you can fix this problem.

Also, why doesn't Sniper work like Deer Hunter and Dino Hunter and pay off free videos immediately? Your way -- having to wait hours and/or multiple restarts to get gold or supplies or energy, and sometimes never getting all of the things you earned -- casts doubt on the integrity of the game.

Thanks for asking for our problems and feedback. Hope this helps.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hiya all!

Just back from my weekend and wanted to let you all know I'm going over all these posts and will be testing/reporting the issues to the dev team.

Thank you all for your feedback.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Since the update, I am having fewer Network Errors. Thanks! The ones I encounter most often, though, are after a restart. Frequently I am able to log onto the game -- I am acknowledged by the game center, the energy clock is ticking down, my diamond account is accurate, and the "safehouse" tag starts flickering, showing connectivity -- but when I hit the red plus sign, it says "Network error. Check your internet connection." If I don't check the red Gold Access button and go directly to PvP, the game always is interrupted with a "Network Error." As a result, every time I restart I check the red button to make sure I am connected there, too. Often it takes three or four restarts to connect at both levels. I hope you can fix this problem.

Also, why doesn't Sniper work like Deer Hunter and Dino Hunter and pay off free videos immediately? Your way -- having to wait hours and/or multiple restarts to get gold or supplies or energy, and sometimes never getting all of the things you earned -- casts doubt on the integrity of the game.

Thanks for asking for our problems and feedback. Hope this helps.

Hello,

Can you please inform me of what device and OS you are using to play?
    HANDLES - Pleases take a look at the "Competition Error" thread that "63527" created. We have both sent messages through the "customer care; contact us" feature without a response. "63527" was ranked #20 with less than a minute to go and did not receive the "Leech" weapon reward. I also use an iPhone and did receive the weapon reward immediately, so we know the reward system CAN work, but did not work for the players in that thread.

Thank you in advance for your response and I hope you enjoyed your time off, because we need your help.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Katia_MKatia_M Registered Users 20 Posts
    I received my prizes, although I was not that well ranked, but I found out we can only hold max of 99 items of each equipment, so time to use those knives and rocket launchers and no more shopping for a while.
    Also, I noticed the pause button won't pause the game properly as the timer is still running. And an option to clear the battle log would be nice, otherwise it's going to span into too many pages.
    And finally, what about some new content? If you're a player that finished campaign, upgraded weapons and base to the max, what's left now? Only open contracts and PVP, and diamonds have no use now.
  • tngrandfathertngrandfather Registered Users 21 Posts
    HANDLES -- I'm playing on an iPad 4 with retina display and most of the time I am sitting three feet away from my Comcast X1-package modem/WIFI router.
  • TURKEMPİRETURKEMPİRE Registered Users 10 Posts
    12 rankings this week , but I see that I 'm going to complain if you did not come anywhere gun does not come to court
  • HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Bug - "free" gold for watching videos. I must have watched the ESPN bowl game videos 30+ times. I got 3 gold? Not the first or lat time this has happened
    I received my prizes, although I was not that well ranked, but I found out we can only hold max of 99 items of each equipment, so time to use those knives and rocket launchers and no more shopping for a while.
    Thanks for the tip, I'm no where close to 99 items, so that is good to know.
    Also, I noticed the pause button won't pause the game properly as the timer is still running.
    I wrote to GLU customer care about this and their response was "it's not supposed to"; pause isn't supposed to "pause"? Basically what they were saying is "pause" isn't supposed to pause the game clock, just the game action.
    And an option to clear the battle log would be nice, otherwise it's going to span into too many pages.
    I completely agree.
    And finally, what about some new content? If you're a player that finished campaign, upgraded weapons and base to the max, what's left now? Only open contracts and PVP, and diamonds have no use now.
    I'm not there yet, but I agree, as I'm not looking forward to 'completing' the game like I basically did with Deer Hunter and Dino Hunter.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • TURKEMPİRETURKEMPİRE Registered Users 10 Posts
    david your admin why me gift not come?
  • VanillaXtractVanillaXtract Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have encountered a bug several times with one of the PVP close range bases. It is when you start on the floor on the left side. In the middle is a turret. After that is destroyed a turret on the far side pops up. There is a soldier that hides behind a pillar in the middle and pops out every now and again. Sometime after the first turret is destroyed, he stays hidden and never comes out. Changing positions does not get him to come back out or expose him to shots. This makes the base nearly impossible to finish as you have to kill the main guy from the starting position.