Error Code 116000 network connection

GrapesnoconeGrapesnocone Registered Users 4 Posts
When I attempt to log on I get this code. My connection is fine for all my other games, including Glu. I play on an iPad.

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    When I attempt to log on I get this code. My connection is fine for all my other games, including Glu. I play on an iPad.

I've received feedback through the "contact us" part of the game when I reported game errors/glitches. There are a few automatically generated form letter responses, but the CSR's have written back in response to the specifics I wrote to them about.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • GrapesnoconeGrapesnocone Registered Users 4 Posts
    I can't even get into the game. I am to the point of uninstalling.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    This game is still in Beta so glitches are to be expected.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello!

We recommend to do one of the following points:
    1. Kill app from device memory and start it again
    2. Check if they updated the game to the latest version
    3. Check internet connection and reconnect to the network (Forget and connect anew)
  • bnmanibnmani Registered Users 11 Posts
    same problem from yesterday, game not logging in and i have tried all as you told above.. what to do?
    bnmani wrote: »
    same problem from yesterday, game not logging in and i have tried all as you told above.. what to do?

Are you using an iPad too?
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I am using iPhone
    bnmani wrote: »
    I am using iPhone

So you've restarted your iphone, checked your wifi connection, made sure you're running the latest version of the game? Other games that require a wifi connection work? If yes to all of that. I would submit a trouble ticket through the Forum.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    How does this game run on the iphone 4?
    How does this game run on the iphone 4?

I'm using the 'top of the line iphone4', whatever that means, I forget the specs. It runs good when connected to wifi. Sometimes the animation motion can get a bit choppy, but it's kind of hard to narrow down the cause of that. The hardest part is iphone4's have itsy-bitsy-tiny screens.

I used to play Deer Hunter on it and a full sized ipad; completely different game because of the screen size difference. If a game is getting boring because it's too easy, just switch to a tiny screen.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Yes I did everything as U told and for checking I installed in my second iPhone same game and started with same wifi connection it is working good in that but in my first Iphone it is not working.
    Pls find a solution quick
    Hi I still have the same issue... Can anyone solve this Pls..