Energy refill time increased

MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
Not sure why but my energy regeneration went from 10 minutes to 20 minutes. This is rediculous. Now I will loose more diamonds then I can possibly get. At least at 10 minutes I could stay even or creep up slowly.

Comments

• deltajamdeltajam Registered Users 6 Posts
    Congratulations! Jinx. I believe we just posted at the same time.

Nice to hear it's not just me.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I received a lengthy response from customer care this morning about their "new servers" and the corresponding update you're talking about. I enjoyed the faster pace of the 10 minute energy to, but if new servers solve the game issues, I'm all for it.

I don't want to make it too confusing or mess any thing up if the game issues are fixed now, but I think a good compromise on the energy clock would be 10min/energy during PVP Tournaments.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • deltajamdeltajam Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm sorry but I just can't agree with that logic. Glu is in the business of milking their customers, and with that money should be ethically sound enough to at least provide an adequate gaming experience.

Even if that means upgrading servers to handle its paying users.
    deltajam wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I just can't agree with that logic. Glu is in the business of milking their customers, and with that money should be ethically sound enough to at least provide an adequate gaming experience.

Even if that means upgrading servers to handle its paying users.

I understand your point of that they should have enough money to do everything in their power to create a popular and reliable game while allowing us to play as fast as we want. However, having to buy energy is a big GLU money maker.

Servers are an investment, but with the popularity of the game, hardware should be the last excuse they use to retain their popularity and therefore income. It will be interesting to see how many game issues are resolved with the new servers and how much money they can save/keep without having those game issues. Game issues cost them more in a lot of ways, including customer service support. Then maybe they can focus on what they do, which is to build a great game.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    I understand the money thing. But the update made the PVP event even worse. It locked up on me over 40 times sending me back to the bottom starting over with my AP chain. I spent money to be competitive but really could not be as it cost me several pieces of gold and attacks just to get back to the 25 AP. So to me 10 did not stop me from spending money. But the lock up will
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I received a lengthy response from customer care this morning about their "new servers" and the corresponding update you're talking about.

Thanks for letting us know. You got the info before I did. :)
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    I understand the money thing. But the update made the PVP event even worse. It locked up on me over 40 times sending me back to the bottom starting over with my AP chain. I spent money to be competitive but really could not be as it cost me several pieces of gold and attacks just to get back to the 25 AP. So to me 10 did not stop me from spending money. But the lock up will

I'm hoping that the new servers were not officially active until today, because you're right, there were a lot of issues in the last tournament. Looking forward to error free game play. Crossing fingers.
    iPhone 4, usually.