Stealing diamonds appears to be severely broken

The mechanics for stealing diamonds is either severely slanted as diamonds are accumulated or Glu is screwing with us. I logged off the game with 0 diamonds waiting to be collected and 18,000 in storage. I logged in 3 hours later to see three successful attacks. Shortly after I logged off (3 hrs till I logged back in), someone hit me for ~3200. Okay, I understand, I get it that I had a lot. So now I am down to less than 15k. Two hours later (1 hr till I logged back in), someone hit me for ~2800. This doesn't make sense to me since I had a lot less diamonds, so they shouldn't have been able to steel as much. Now I am down to about 12k. Less than an hour later, I was hit AGAIN for 2800. How could this be possible? Looking at percentages, the attacks took 18%, 19%, and then 23% of my diamonds. From the safe storage, too. These were non-revenge attacks according to my battle log. I have spent some real money in the game to buy a heavy weapon and tesla rifle. I am now regretting it as it seems that Glu makes it impossible to keep diamonds. This is the second time where I have been attacked multiple times within an extremely short time span. Why don't we get a shield or something after an attack?

Comments

• ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    I've got the same problem. It's virtually impossible to upgrade base defense or weapons without using gold once you get to the higher levels. I consistently lose 1000+ diamonds when my vault has more than 10000 & get ~500 average in return during pvp. Only time I get enough is during the tournaments. Really frustrating!
  • deathshotdeathshot Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah I am the same mate I thought that when you saved the diamonds they were safe but with this new update you lose them quicker than you can get them back it has ruined the game for me
  • RTORTO Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey all. I'm new on here so hopefully I'm doing this correct on my iPhone. I had the same problem so decided to turn off any screen lock settings and keep my phone on the charger. Then once my energy is filled up I could attack. No one could attack me because I'm technically in the game.
  • TsupaoTsupao Registered Users 3 Posts
    It is almost impossible to upgrade my defense because of FIRST: MATCHING ISSUE, i am level 40 and everytime im going to REVENGE, the enemy is LEVEL 50!!! Where does LEVEL 50 come from if the CURRENT LEVEL CAP IS 40?????!!!!!????? Second: STEALING DIAMONDS REALLY APPEARS TO BE IMBALANCE, . GLU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. . . and Lastly, the RESPAWN TIME is much longer than yesterday, now youll have to wat for 20minutes to get another energy.. This game sucks..