Options

Another tournament? Are you kidding me?

6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
I don't even know where to start. I can see that we have another PVP tournament and this time, the players who didn't receive their weapons got a head start. Is this Glu's attempt to say sorry? Instead of simply giving the players the weapons they earned. We're now forced to slave over another 4 day tournament and win inferior prizes from the previous week. I wanted a heavy gun, if I wanted to participate in an assault gun tournament I would have. THE PLAYERS AREN'T ASKING FOR SPECIAL TREATMENT, WE JUST WANT THE WEAPONS WE WON LAST WEEK WHICH WERE EITHER THE LEECH, RAPTOR OR RAPTOR ELITE. You couldn't of held a tournament with the same weapons or something? Why are you making this simple process so difficult? I know they're capable of restoring our weapons. I've seen the Devs restore weapons in other games, so why not Contract Killer: Sniper? What's wrong with the programming?

There's another thing that's on my mind. What if the system fails to reward the players their weapons again? I'm going to take screenshots of the ranks 1 minute and 7 seconds before it ends and I suggest the other players to do the same just to be safe.

Comments

• Options
    OU81OU81 Registered Users 7 Posts
    True ! I've ****ed & moaned myself . The glitches / hic-ups are really starting to add up . 1st shooter lover from way back ( Doom back ) . That dating me , been around to see bad buisness a plenty but this is EPIC ! An awfull lot of peeps shouting horse **** and NOthing it seems is getting to the right inbox . YET ....
    We shoot on ... Trigger lemmings . Surely somebody Knows sombody or....
  • Options
    FragmenterFragmenter Registered Users 11 Posts
    I don't think they gave a head start to those from last week. I never got my gold or weapons last week and I didn't get a head start today.

The leader is already at 14700ap. Maybe they did give a head start. They sure have me confused.

Ridiculous. I've never seen a company take so long to fix bugs. It's been out almost two months and still all kinds of things wrong. Am I ever glad I didn't spend any money on this. I'd be furious.

I'm done with the game. Love the game but the bugs are just too much.
  • Options
    So you're right. They did give the winners from last week a head start. Another screw up. I didn't get a head start even though I didn't get my prizes from last week.

Talk about creating a bad name for themselves. I would have taken the game down and fixed it before I would allow this to continue. Incredible!
  • Options
    Fragmenter wrote: »
    So you're right. They did give the winners from last week a head start. Another screw up. I didn't get a head start even though I didn't get my prizes from last week.

Talk about creating a bad name for themselves. I would have taken the game down and fixed it before I would allow this to continue. Incredible!

What was your rank Fragmenter? I just want my weapon, is that so much to ask? I have a life, I really don't want to play for 4 straight days but it seems that I have to.
  • Options
    Why can't they release a mini update giving the 50 players their weapons? I'm going to be so mad if the system forgets to reward us again. Yay to more problems in the new year.
  • Options
    63527 wrote: »
    What was your rank Fragmenter? I just want my weapon, is that so much to ask? I
    have a life, I really don't want to play for 4 straight days but it seems that I have to.

My rank was like 1400. Not much. I can't devote four days to this. However it's 5000 gold and 10 knives and 10 grenade launchers will allow me to attack guys with 2-3000 gold so I can reach upgrades. Regardless of the rank, I played and should get my rewards.

I can't really go up anymore without spending and for sure I won't invest in this bugged out game when you don't even know if you'll get what you pay for.