9000 AP in just 20 min omg

MrCoolJordanMrCoolJordan Registered Users 7 Posts
One player reached to 9000 assasion point just 20 min after the events start is it cheat hack of what?

Comments

• babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    I wonder this too
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    How interesting, if you take a look at all the people with high scores. Those scores are from the previous tournament and I'm assuming that those players with high scores didn't get their weapons. I'm inferring this because a player called 63527 posted the rankings of players 1-30 on the forums. Those same names and numbers showed up again on this leaderboard. I'm curious to know why Glu couldn't restore the old weapons for those players?
  • MrCoolJordanMrCoolJordan Registered Users 7 Posts
    Bro they need to look on the players how they getting ap nd other things bcoz of it I may **** off in my pant 9k AP in 20 min oh man I
  • ForzaakrepForzaakrep Registered Users 1 Posts
    This Scores impossible.one hour 9000 points.i won't buy any gold again
    I'm going to sit this tournament out too. This is more like a reparations tournament for the players who didn't get their weapons. We can just play in the next tournament, we get one every week.
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Noticed the same thing! Its impossible to earn those points in 20 minutes! Can be a type of hack?
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    If you're right about this being a "make up tournament" for those that didn't get their rewards from last week; I encourage everyone to sit this tournament out and let them get these rewards without having to sacrifice their holiday weekend, and potentially more money, just to get a reward they've already earned from last week.

Happy Holidays!

PS: IF this is a make up tournament for all of the players from the last 4 tournaments combined to compete against each other for rewards they've already earned....shame shame shame with a side of s u c k y.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    There was no head start. I logged on at 2:01 am. The start of the tournament. It is a cheat. Has to be. Over 20,000 ap in less then 8 hours with the existing glitch issues that end your 25ap win streak. No way. I had time so I played last weeks PVP even often. I lost due to glitch over 40 times. I finished 14th but should have been in top 5 if not for the server issue the top players seem to be immune to.
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    There was no head start. I logged on at 2:01 am. The start of the tournament. It is a cheat. Has to be. Over 20,000 ap in less then 8 hours with the existing glitch issues that end your 25ap win streak. No way. I had time so I played last weeks PVP even often. I lost due to glitch over 40 times. I finished 14th but should have been in top 5 if not for the server issue the top players seem to be immune to.

Did you receive your weapon reward last weekend for coming in 14th place?
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I did. But my heavy gun does not do as much damage as my other gun which has 1000 points less ranking.
    I did. But my heavy gun does not do as much damage as my other gun which has 1000 points less ranking.

You understand what we're saying about the head start for people that did not receive their weapon reward from last tournament, right? GLU should have just rectified the situation by giving the earned rewards to the players that didn't get them when they should have, BUT INSTEAD, they carried over their AP scores from the last tournament into this one.

What two weapons are you comparing the damage of?

I ended up with the Leech reward, and I definitely had to get used to a Heavy scope versus the Assault Gun (Kraken AK-200). 1440 power versus 2760 power, makes a big difference.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Demon h17 at 2880 vs reaper at 3888. The demon kills faster then reaper. And I do understand what your saying about a head start. But it was not there at 2:01 am when I logged on. I was in 30th place with using only 3 energy. So I looked at the leader board. They were not at 8k ap then. I hope they get their missing prizes. And I hope GLU fixes the bugs in this game. I really like playing it.
    Demon h17 at 2880 vs reaper at 3888. The demon kills faster then reaper. And I do understand what your saying about a head start. But it was not there at 2:01 am when I logged on. I was in 30th place with using only 3 energy. So I looked at the leader board. They were not at 8k ap then. I hope they get their missing prizes. And I hope GLU fixes the bugs in this game. I really like playing it.

Yikes, 2880 vrs 3888, at least it's not that tough of choice as to what weapon you'll use to destroy the opponent with. Takes you about 1 minute for a 2880 defense then? Whoever ends up with the "Wreath Wrecker" at 6560 power, stay away from my house; I'll just deposit the diamonds into your account; no need for a mess.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Lol. I know. But I start off with the demon. It kills better then the reaper so far. Still very difficult to beat 2880 because the heavy gun takes forever. Though I will still max out its upgrades. Maybe it will be better when totally upgraded.
  • KenyanBunnieKenyanBunnie Registered Users 24 Posts
    I didn't receive weapons, but I don't think I got my rewards, even though I got that banner saying I was rewarded blah blah. Because the next day when I went back on the game, no diamonds or upgraded rewards showed up. Eh. The highest rank I have ever gotten in a tournament was #167. And I hardly slept for all those freakig 80Whatever hours. It was very nerve twitching, and I spent at least $60 maybe more, I don't want to count. Now I'm not going to be spending the money anymore. I'll just do enough to earn diamonds to upgrade my ****.

Happy Holidays People.
    Sounds like my weekend last tournament. I'll be taking a similar approach until the game is fixed. Or I have that much time to waste again for a weapon I would like to try and win. collecting what I can for free until that time comes. I need more practice beating the 2880's.

How did you get the Demon h17? Did you win it in a reel?
    I did. I had 35 gold left and for some reason I gave it a spin. Really got lucky. I wish the reaper would own up to its power it should have though.
    I did. I had 35 gold left and for some reason I gave it a spin. Really got lucky. I wish the reaper would own up to its power it should have though.

The only reason why it's not owning up to it's power is because it's not fully upgraded like your DemonH17, right?
    Maybe. But mathematically 3888 should kill faster then a 2880 weapon, but it doesn't. Really crazy. But it has infinite ammo so I use it sparingly
    David T wrote: »
    Yikes, 2880 vrs 3888, at least it's not that tough of choice as to what weapon you'll use to destroy the opponent with. Takes you about 1 minute for a 2880 defense then? Whoever ends up with the "Wreath Wrecker" at 6560 power, stay away from my house; I'll just deposit the diamonds into your account; no need for a mess.

Your inbox is full again.
  • ttcttc Registered Users 12 Posts
    I played against someone with 1700 defense points, I won and received 2 AP. Played next against someone with 800 defense points, received 5 AP. How the heck does this work? Also I notice that some of the players complain that video watching rewards do not show. I haven't been able to even watch a video in ages!!!
  • ASU123ASU123 Registered Users 13 Posts
    ttc wrote: »
    I played against someone with 1700 defense points, I won and received 2 AP. Played next against someone with 800 defense points, received 5 AP. How the heck does this work? Also I notice that some of the players complain that video watching rewards do not show. I haven't been able to even watch a video in ages!!!

Hi ttc , the AP will increase step by step , I mean foif you win the first match you will recieve 2 or 3 AP and then winning the 2nd match you will earn 5 AP ...... until the maximum AP is 25.
    If you keep winning the battle you will get 25 AP every matches but if you lose you have to start from 2 AP again.
  • ttcttc Registered Users 12 Posts
    ASU123 wrote: »
    Hi ttc , the AP will increase step by step , I mean foif you win the first match you will recieve 2 or 3 AP and then winning the 2nd match you will earn 5 AP ...... until the maximum AP is 25.
    If you keep winning the battle you will get 25 AP every matches but if you lose you have to start from 2 AP again.

Hi ASU123, and thanks for clearing that up. I thought the AP is proportionally higher with the power of the adversary. My best streak is 6 wins in a row, so I see no chance in making another 1600 AP points till this event is done, so I could win some precious gold. But it's ok, since i had no money in it.