Options

Three Things

KenyanBunnieKenyanBunnie Registered Users 24 Posts
1. Are there levels after 40? I have been stuck on Level 40, the bar is full, so clearly I'm done but it doesn't move forward. Been like this now for almost 2-2.5 weeks.

2. Are they coming out with more continents to the game? I've neutralized all given.

3. Are you experiencing freezing when you REVENGE? This has happened numerous of times, especially during the "events", then I have to restart my phone so the game will restart. I get back on and of course it says I lost the attack, even though I never was able to play it. So my points start back at 1. Totally unfair.

Comments

• Options
    ASU123ASU123 Registered Users 13 Posts
    1. Are there levels after 40? I have been stuck on Level 40, the bar is full, so clearly I'm done but it doesn't move forward. Been like this now for almost 2-2.5 weeks.

2. Are they coming out with more continents to the game? I've neutralized all given.

3. Are you experiencing freezing when you REVENGE? This has happened numerous of times, especially during the "events", then I have to restart my phone so the game will restart. I get back on and of course it says I lost the attack, even though I never was able to play it. So my points start back at 1. Totally unfair.

No.3 always happen to me, the game freezing after I choose the other players (not only for revenge) so I have to restart the game again and like you said the status show that I lost the attack , I think this is not fair also.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Definitely post this in the "feedback" thread.
  • Options
    ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Every single person who has posted in this forum has complained about this and several have sent emails to customer care. Clearly the "feedback" is not the issue here. Glu's incompetence (deliberate or not I don't care at this point). Disgrace of a company
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    ChgS3 wrote: »
    Every single person who has posted in this forum has complained about this and several have sent emails to customer care. Clearly the "feedback" is not the issue here. Glu's incompetence (deliberate or not I don't care at this point). Disgrace of a company

I just posted a customer care response in the sticky note thread. Not that this solves the issues, but it was a response. I have reported all of the issues that I have encountered. I have come up to every issue posted on the forum, except the tournament weapon rewards, and even a few other issues that haven't been posted to the forum. I condensed and relayed every issue I've experience or read about. Hopefully solutions are coming. We will see.
    iPhone 4, usually.