Game has become a huge dissapointment

MousemanMouseman Registered Users 6 Posts
When I first discovered the game, I bought gold, upgraded weapons, etc. Since then, I have found that I am not getting the 1 gold when I view adds, I'm not getting the first aid kits and knives after watching videos, I didn't get any gold when I advanced from level 30 to 40. I'm having constant problems with PvP matches not loading, leaving me with a spinning icon in the lower right and listening to the music for a match, while being incapable of playing that match. This has been going on for some time now, and not a single fix.

I am happy to spend money to support a game that I enjoy, but I will NOT spend any more money on a game that consistently doesn't carry through with what it says it will do.

Very dissapointed in a game that I was enjoying immensely.

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Are you playing on a Droid or Iphone?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Mouseman wrote: »
    When I first discovered the game, I bought gold, upgraded weapons, etc. Since then, I have found that I am not getting the 1 gold when I view adds, I'm not getting the first aid kits and knives after watching videos, I didn't get any gold when I advanced from level 30 to 40. I'm having constant problems with PvP matches not loading, leaving me with a spinning icon in the lower right and listening to the music for a match, while being incapable of playing that match. This has been going on for some time now, and not a single fix.

I am happy to spend money to support a game that I enjoy, but I will NOT spend any more money on a game that consistently doesn't carry through with what it says it will do.

Very dissapointed in a game that I was enjoying immensely.

Sorry to hear all of that. One workaround we've found for at least the offers is to quit out of the game after the offer. It upsets the game cadence, but people are reporting that the rewards appear when they return.
  • HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Nope. Watched a bunch of videos for free gold closed out game even rebooted iPad still no gold. I would say over the past week I have have watched enough videos for 50+ gold. In total I have received less than 10
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Hyzy wrote: »
    Nope. Watched a bunch of videos for free gold closed out game even rebooted iPad still no gold. I would say over the past week I have have watched enough videos for 50+ gold. In total I have received less than 10
    I've noticed the same pattern lately. It seems there is a cap on the amount of gold you can receive and once you pass the 10ish cap, you can still watch videos, receive the message you're getting a reward, but no gold rewarded.

Two weekends ago I had a string of 50 free videos, after each I received the 1 gold reward as advertised, so it hasn't been that long since it has worked; and it sounds fixable, knowing that has worked in the past.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • ttcttc Registered Users 12 Posts
    I also did not get any gold when I upgraded from level 20 to 30, or from 30 to 40. I think I only saw like 6 or 7 videos in more then 1 month since playing and never received gold for it. only some grenades and rockets.
  • MousemanMouseman Registered Users 6 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Sorry to hear all of that. One workaround we've found for at least the offers is to quit out of the game after the offer. It upsets the game cadence, but people are reporting that the rewards appear when they return.

I've seen that posted several times, but its simply not true. I had a whole series of videos to watch for 1 gold each. I watched 10, closed and restarted (playing on an Ipad), got nothing. Then watched 1 and immediately restarted, still nothing. This simply doesn't work, but you've been saying it so much that I'm starting to wonder if it is intentional disinformation. Once every couple of days or so I get 5 gold or so out of the blue, but nowhere near the amount of gold to match the videos I've watched.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Mouseman wrote: »
    I've seen that posted several times, but its simply not true. I had a whole series of videos to watch for 1 gold each. I watched 10, closed and restarted (playing on an Ipad), got nothing. Then watched 1 and immediately restarted, still nothing. This simply doesn't work, but you've been saying it so much that I'm starting to wonder if it is intentional disinformation. Once every couple of days or so I get 5 gold or so out of the blue, but nowhere near the amount of gold to match the videos I've watched.

Wow. "Intentional disinformation"? I'm just sharing what users on the forums have said.

So you know that "5 gold or so" that's what I am (and others) are talking about.
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    @gluadmin, sorry to ask but I am curious how much videos one is entitled per day? Sometimes I encountered 20 min straight watching movies for free gold in one day, then the day after shows up only one video or nothing. Im a bit confused also when you get awarded with a medikit, the video doesnt show up ( no video available) If someone can give me some information about this video thing, I will really appreciate. Thanks in advance.