Options

Diamonds: Safe VS to collect fund?

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
Can players steal your diamonds from the "collect" fund or just what you have in your safe?

And I think it might be cool if there was some variation in the game that allows you to upgrade your safe. Be able to buy bombs for safes or upgrade your safe cracking skills? Too complicated/discouraging?

I'm just starting so I see I have a long way to go for a 1440 power/defense, but once you have everything and just waiting for more game levels, maybe some more "equipment"?
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    David, whether or not you collect your diamonds and put them in your vault, there is no place your diamonds are safe from players that you have previously beaten in pvp that are trying to get revenge on you for attacking them and stealing theirs
  • Options
    I'm assuming diamonds aren't really 'safe' any where even if they aren't using 'revenge' but using the PVP "Find Target"?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    SyrusSyrus Registered Users 5 Posts
    Whats the point of vaulting diamonds if theyre still accessible? smh..
  • Options
    I think GLU just wanted to limit the amount of diamonds to get us to check back into the game more often and "collect" our diamonds. I've noticed that when someone defeats your defenses, diamonds are taken from your safe and the manufactured "to collect" fund. Classic Glu, Gold is King, everything else is a compromise in order to call it a free game.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    warriorpigwarriorpig Registered Users 2 Posts
    I noticed that diamonds are not safe anywhere too and it's annoying. I can't save enough to upgrade anything now
  • Options
    warriorpig wrote: »
    I can't save enough to upgrade anything now

This might sound like a rant, whining, or sniffling, but it is still the truth....

Basically you end up having a few options to continue progressing in this game:

1a. Sign on and stay active so you're not attacked.
    AND
    1b. Never turn down a match so your income on beatable matches doesn't exceed the cost of passing up the ridiculously unbeatable opponents.
    AND
    1c. Do this until your safe is maxed out in order to afford enough base upgrades for your safe to hold enough diamonds for your next weapon upgrade.
    AND
    1d. Realize this strategy will get you as far as you can (weapons with 360 max power).

OR

2. Purchase better weapons with gold.

3. Purchase weapons and upgrades with gold.

And YES, I still like GLU and playing their games. I encourage GLU to find additional ways of rewarding players for game play as well as enticing people to spend real money. And I appreciate their third party advertisers who allow the option to watch commercials for 1 gold as this seems to be an error free process.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    huanyinghuifeiyanmiehuanyinghuifeiyanmie Registered Users 4 Posts
    Opponents who are using the PVP "Find Target" can still steal my diamond in my safe.. I did mark down the amount of diamond in my safe and production line time by time.. And I realize they can steal the diamond from the my safe
  • Options
    JoCoUmpJoCoUmp Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't figure out how my diamonds get stolen either. I cleaned out my collection, logged off for two hours, logged back on and found three successful attacks each garnered between 1,500 and 2,000 diamonds - and I only generate 820 an hour. Two of the attacks occurred just 11 MINUTES APART, and the second attack scored 1,600 diamonds off of me! How is this even possible?
  • Options
    DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    I lost interest in these last two days, there is no way to go further until they come up with level updates. I'm stuck with 2880 defense and 1440 attack power for now until glu sets up another weapon to buy with game cash and continue using diamonds. As for now they don't have any use, they attacked me 10 times, which every attack I lost 3,000! Giving chance a couple of more days and if they don't fix the things, I will seek for another game. Its been a while now with level 40 approximetly one month, and one will definitely give up of playing the game unless you buy gold with real cash. The game is not balanced sorry to say, so who has the fortune to buy gold will continue playing and the other users who are stuck with the proper weapons ( attack 1440 ) are still waiting glu for updating the tier and weapons givin by them. Its not making any sense, why glu will make it possible to have a weapon with attack 2880 by playing the game normally instead of buying gold to own one? Thats why I noticed that the game is not balanced, and its a big joke who like to play the game normally without using gold!