Options

Game bug HELP

bamacfabamacfa Registered Users 3 Posts
I have reached level 23 and I am in the Russian area. When I play in the campaign area and go up against some of the bosses I am defeated when I shoot them. I have no damage to myself and my health meter is full but when I locate the boss and shoot him I lose. I have contacted customer care three times with no response. Can anybody help?

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    bamacfa wrote: »
    I have reached level 23 and I am in the Russian area. When I play in the campaign area and go up against some of the bosses I am defeated when I shoot them. I have no damage to myself and my health meter is full but when I locate the boss and shoot him I lose. I have contacted customer care three times with no response. Can anybody help?

I remember coming up to that situation before. Check the description/instructions of the campaign section; some times they will state "shoot target with head shot". If you kill the boss any other way, other than with a head shot, you will lose. Otherwise, it may vary well be a game bug which you did the right thing to report it to customer service. I doubt anything will be changed until the next update. Good luck.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    bamacfabamacfa Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for the reply Im shooting him in between the eyes.