Refill energy in pvp mode

DogshooteeDogshootee Registered Users 1 Posts
Why is it that it takes 20 minutes to refill one bar of energy???? When a pvp event is going on I play to kick some *** not do three matches then wait twenty minutes. For awhile the energy refill time was 10 minutes and I thought that finally glu games done something to improve the game just my thoughts

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I agree, 10 minutes for an energy refill during PVP tournaments is a better idea for players and GLU's wallet.

The simple minded may say 20 minutes will make people buy more gold for energy, but the smart ones know that if you get people used to a faster game from the start, they'll buy into 'faster' more often. And of course the additional reason people buy energy is so they don't have to play as often to keep up with the ones that play all of the time.

Additional thoughts as to why this is happening:
    I really hope GLU refocuses their money making efforts on creating great games that people want to pay for. It seems they are currently focused on the idea that 'money making' is in conflict with 'game making'. Instead of the whole 'bait and switch' strategy of giving us a good game at first; then adding additional content that we have to pay real money for, then not maintaining the game so we have to pay real money to be competitive in all of the GLU glitches, just to wait to hear the player applause when they make the game as reliable as it should have always been.
    iPhone 4, usually.