Missing weapons from the tournament from 12-18 through 12-22

6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
My name is 63527 and I participated in the tournament from 12-18 through 12-22. I placed 20th place and was supposed to get the weapon called, Leech. I didn't get it unfortunately and it looks like I wasn't the only player who was screwed over. I took screenshots of ranks 1-30 just in case something like this happens.

I took these screenshots with one minute and 7 seconds before the tournament ended. The issue of not rewarding players their weapons needs to stop here and now. This is the third or fourth consecutive week where players have not received their weapons. This problem is persisting week after week with no solution. We're going to have another tournament this week and are you going to put the players on a wild goose chase and not award them their prizes? This damages the games reputation. We all know the admins here can contact the devs on a one on one basis and I have received no response from the customer service team or the admins on this issue.

8bKO2h9.png

rh8cyXa.png

ROsmpEL.png

2MowFoR.png

KQQjFZs.png

Comments

• 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I almost forgot to list the contact information.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/co...per/?contact=1

and

support@glu.com
    It's been three days and I have yet to get a response from anyone.
  • TURKEMPİRETURKEMPİRE Registered Users 10 Posts
    63527 love you :) thank you
    Here is a screenshot of my inventory, as you can clearly see, there is no leech weapon.

iEnlmYw.png

L2GtKiF.png
    I have gotten a response from glu admin in the forums. It looks as if there is a glitch in the system that prevents players from seeing their weapons. I believe that an update is necessary to fix this month old issue. We are going to have another competition on December 25th, 2014 and if this issue persists. We're going to have even more problems piled upon this one. Please release a new update to fix this problem!
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Okay, the team is aware of the issue and they are saying that the items are *actually* in your inventory you just don't notification of it. Can you please double check to see if this true?

Unfortunately we don't have access to game accounts here on the forums, so you'll need to follow up with Customer Care and make sure it's all documented.
  • TURKEMPİRETURKEMPİRE Registered Users 10 Posts
    63527 bro ıts your gift come?
    I have not received my weapon.
    How professional, no reply from an admin on this crisis.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    First, it is holiday vacation, so response times are slow.
    Second, we on the forums have no visibility into your account here. You MUST contact customer care with your information to get this fixed.
  • MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    Contacting customer care is about as useful as asking you, forum admin, to help. You have a punishing task reading these frustration posts and not being able to do anything but recommend a useless action. It is a shame because this could be one of the best games out there if your employer, GLU CEO's, even cared. I still hold hope that they will fix this game instead of just releasing more garbage bug laidened apps.
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    Contacting customer care is about as useful as asking you, forum admin, to help. You have a punishing task reading these frustration posts and not being able to do anything but recommend a useless action. It is a shame because this could be one of the best games out there if your employer, GLU CEO's, even cared. I still hold hope that they will fix this game instead of just releasing more garbage bug laidened apps.

Totally get your frustration. Eventually, the tickets are responded to- I know it and have seen it happen. ;)

Seriously though, here's a tip: the Customer Care ticket numbers on a certain topic and in-store reviews are seen by the most people. Forum posts are not.
  • MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    Well GLU admin. They still have not cleared my last ticket from my in game customer care contact from my last ticket. So now I can no longer use that feature. As one ticket is still open you or I can not send another. Perhaps you should inform GLU of our frustration instead of sending scripted responses.
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    Well GLU admin. They still have not cleared my last ticket from my in game customer care contact from my last ticket. So now I can no longer use that feature. As one ticket is still open you or I can not send another. Perhaps you should inform GLU of our frustration instead of sending scripted responses.

Now that people are back from the holiday, Customer Care will be working through the queue. You'll just have to be patient. But, please be assured, the teams are all aware of your frustration.