Options

Base upgrade

lover27lover27 Registered Users 1 Posts
To the team or administrator when will be co.ing more base upgrades I have all up to date now

Comments

• Options
    dgilliamcfmdgilliamcfm Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same issue / question about base upgrades, as well as more levels?! I have been on Level 40 for weeks and really can't do anything but mostly "lose" diamonds to battles when I am not logged into the game or take diamonds back by "Revenge" battles, which gets pretty boring. In addition, I am on "Europe" Campaign and can't go further unless I spend huge bucks to buy about 1,600 gold to purchase the Heavy Gun and Tesla Rifle required. I wish I could use the dollars I have accumulated vs being required to spend some much actual money. Any thoughts? Thanks!
  • Options
    waqassapianswaqassapians Registered Users 10 Posts
    according to admin update is coming soon, ater level 40 there are no missions, am also at elvel 40.. updates are coming
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, there's an update coming soon!
  • Options
    bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    Looking forward to an update, with 9840 attack on my Tesla, I don't even have to really aim or duck. I can just spray and take out a loaded base.
  • Options
    ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    Looking forward to an update, with 9840 attack on my Tesla, I don't even have to really aim or duck. I can just spray and take out a loaded base.
    Would love to have your problems..
  • Options
    Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Really boohoo my wittle tesla wifle is so powerful try goin back a play like us little guys who don't spend hundreds of dollars on a free game if I had that rifle I wouldn't gripe on here so much at least you can win all of your pvp matches lol get the **** outta here
  • Options
    Cord-Ex 5.0Cord-Ex 5.0 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Well SAID!! I'm a fairly new player & REFUSE to spend $$! Especially with ALL the little "BUG ISSUES!"
  • Options
    bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    Bdaddy76 wrote: »
    Really boohoo my wittle tesla wifle is so powerful try goin back a play like us little guys who don't spend hundreds of dollars on a free game if I had that rifle I wouldn't gripe on here so much at least you can win all of your pvp matches lol get the **** outta here
    Lol, I played apps for years before I started spending money on them. Now I find it easier to early adopt an app and see where it goes. Since I'm maxed out (my rifle needs 3 more money upgrades) it's earlier to get ahead and stay ahead then it is to play catch up.