Options

Don't spend any money.

The game is too glitchy. I spent some gold to buy energy and the game crashed. Cost me 20 gold. Also cost me ranking. I'm starting to think the crashes are deliberate. Some people will get so frustrated they'll buy gold with real money to advance. Don't do it. It's not worth it. Ever try to get a refund from these guys? The crashes cost me some sweet prizes in 2 PVP challenges in a row. I asked for 4,500 gold so I could buy my way to good stuff in the VIP Events. No response from GLU yet.

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    The game is too glitchy. I spent some gold to buy energy and the game crashed. Cost me 20 gold. Also cost me ranking. I'm starting to think the crashes are deliberate. Some people will get so frustrated they'll buy gold with real money to advance. Don't do it. It's not worth it. Ever try to get a refund from these guys? The crashes cost me some sweet prizes in 2 PVP challenges in a row. I asked for 4,500 gold so I could buy my way to good stuff in the VIP Events. No response from GLU yet.

What did you lose in those 2 PVP challenges? Were you ranked in 1-5 or 6-15?
  • Options
    MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    I say we start a boycott rally. In your comment put "boycott spending $$, 1-15 to 18". Put that in every battle you win. It might catch on.
  • Options
    bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    If you were the only one it's crashing for, then you lost ranking... If others are also crashing then, it's an even playing field. They surely crashed an equal amount to you. Spending money improves the game, with more money the rag tag bunch can hire more and better programmers. If you like the premise and potential, spend... If you don't abandon the game. There's issues, but all apps have issues especially in their infancy. I for one, will spend when I'm so inclined. I got gold VIP on this one... But so far there's nothing inspiring me to spend 400 dollars for the grand prize. My tesla with 9840 is strong enough that I don't need anything. My heavy gun is 5500 hundredish. I don't really need the sniper or rifle but they're just short on cash from being maxed out. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    If you were the only one it's crashing for, then you lost ranking... If others are also crashing then, it's an even playing field. They surely crashed an equal amount to you. Spending money improves the game, with more money the rag tag bunch can hire more and better programmers. If you like the premise and potential, spend... If you don't abandon the game. There's issues, but all apps have issues especially in their infancy. I for one, will spend when I'm so inclined. I got gold VIP on this one... But so far there's nothing inspiring me to spend 400 dollars for the grand prize. My tesla with 9840 is strong enough that I don't need anything. My heavy gun is 5500 hundredish. I don't really need the sniper or rifle but they're just short on cash from being maxed out. Just my 2 cents.
    But how did you get your weapons without spending real money?
  • Options
    DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    The same question that I was gonna ask! Thats a monster of a tesla! To earn some gold, it takes an eternity! But seriously due the bugs that the game has, its worthy to spend real money? In my opinion, I'm not feeling comfortable to spend real money due to many bugs/glitches right now.
  • Options
    greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    I was ranked 51-100 (50 Gold, 25 rockets & 25 knives) in the first one and 6-15 (TESLA GUN) in the 2nd one. the gold, rockets and knives would've really helped cement some winning streaks.... Especially if the game wouldn't crash in PVP all the time.
  • Options
    It's hard to spend money when awards aren't given for milestones, watching videos and incessant crashing leads to loss of ranking. Can't be sure I'll even get what I pay for if I can't even get what I earned...
  • Options
    iamheiamhe Registered Users 13 Posts
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    I say we start a boycott rally. In your comment put "boycott spending $$, 1-15 to 18". Put that in every battle you win. It might catch on.

That is an outstanding idea.

Mind you, I think it would be really awesome if everyone would simply purge their devices of Glu games, and boycott them out of existence. But if people absolutely must continue playing, then I think this idea is a winner.
  • Options
    bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    I did spend about 2-250 this week, I said I got gold VIP, but once you get that... Weapons up to spending 11,000 gold. I'm not doing it. They're not as convenient as my new tesla toy.
  • Options
    I was ranked 51-100 (50 Gold, 25 rockets & 25 knives) in the first one and 6-15 (TESLA GUN) in the 2nd one. the gold, rockets and knives would've really helped cement some winning streaks.... Especially if the game wouldn't crash in PVP all the time.
    But you can't tell me you got this rank without spending money. That's just impossible. Because they transferred my points to the next pvp event, I was ranked 65 and I played almost the whole time and I'm still rank 65. How should I do that without help, without real money? Sorry, but this is just not making any sense.

And also I don't understand, why people who have already very good weapons keep paying to be first in tournament (there are some names you always find in the top 10, they must have like at least 20 powerful weapons and keep paying real money to be there, because otherwise you wouldn't reach so many points, just in playing "normal").
  • Options
    No money was spent. I refuse to spend money on glitchy apps.
  • Options
    So how did you do it?
  • Options
    MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    They keep winning because they never recieved their weapons. So their AP rolls over to the next event. So tomorrow will be no different as the top finishers did not recieve their prize again.
  • Options
    That was part of it. Today, I have a rank of 144. No rollover.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    how did you get the tesla brother,please advice us also
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    how did you get the tesla brother,please advice us also

He already said earlier that he spent 250 dollars to get the gun through the vip event.
  • Options
    artur151611artur151611 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ta GRA 🎮 to jeden jebany SYF, doszło już do tego że trzeba czekać równą godzinę na odzyskanie całkowicie energii żeby wrócić na PVP. Można się wykupić za złoto które na 40 poziomie jedynie można KUPIĆ. PATOLOGIA TO mało powiedziane, każda aplikacja, gra z serii ****ING GLU, dąrzy do tego że wcześniej, czy później trzeba ładować prawdziwe pieniądze 💰. Dobrze że można, mieć ogromny wybór wśród GIER NA KOMPUTER 💻.BOO Gry na path,telefon przynajmniej z serii GLUU,TO WIELKIE KURWA GÓWNO 💩!!!. POZDRAWIAM...
  • Options
    But also he said he didn't spend any real money on it, so what's true now?

And also you don't get on rank 144 without real money. Last tournament I startet in rank 65 and I couldn't better than 62. and you only get weapons at 50 or better. Without money it's just impossible.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Shikoba wrote: »
    But also he said he didn't spend any real money on it, so what's true now?

And also you don't get on rank 144 without real money. Last tournament I startet in rank 65 and I couldn't better than 62. and you only get weapons at 50 or better. Without money it's just impossible.

Read it again. He didn't spell it out in one quote. What he is saying is that he has already (spent real money) to buy gold. He used the gold he bought (with real money) to get the weapons he currently has. He does not want to purchase 11000 gold (with real money) to buy the new VIP weapons because the weapons he has already bought (with real money) are enough.

Hope that helps.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Oh sorry! Somehow I must have confused him with greek, don't know why. Ok now it makes sense ;-)
  • Options
    the way to get cool things without spending real money is to be patient. I am VERY patient. I watch videos for gold & I play the unlimited missions for cash. I use that currency to buy the things I want and then upgrade as fast as possible. In each PVP tournament, I play against players with low defense points so I can beat them. I usually keep up pretty good streaks, but the game crashes A LOT! When that happens, a loss is registered and your streak ends. That's the #1 reason NOT to spend real money. I'm a customer. I expect a product or service I pay for to work. When it doesn't work, I don't pay. Also, when I do spend time playing a game, there's a value attached to that. When the game crashes or otherwise fails, I screenshot it and email the series of pictures to their email with my comments. So far, GLU takes a long time to reply, so they give me reason #2 not to spend money. The last "restitution" GLU gave me was 100 or so gold. I wasted that buying energy for PVP because the game crashed again. Now, I'll wait for GLU to refund the 100 gold before I spend any more. In the meantime, I'll watch videos for gold and be patient. Once I get 4,500 gold, I'll spend it all during a VIP event to get bonus prizes too. So that's it. Patience & persistence. Go get 'em!
  • Options
    What do you buy with cash? I did all the upgrades on my weapons, there's nothing to buy with cash, unfortunately. Because I've got a lot^^

Btw, when your pvp game crashes: just switch to another game (do not close it properly) and wait for like five minutes, then open CKS so it will load again. Your energy will be lost but not your streak! That helped me a lot! Though it doesn't crash so many times now. It was worse a few weeks ago.

I also play only opponents with low defence, but there is one problem: until I get such an opponent, I have to spend like 3000 diamonds because the first 10 opponents they show me are all with base 2880. That really sucks! So during pvp I'm never able to get enough diamonds to upgrade my base, sometimes I even have trouble to find an opponent because I'm running out of diamonds. I don't understand why I only get opponents with 2880 base. Shouldn't be that way. Also it would be nice to see the defence of people who attacked me, so I know whether I could revenge them or not.
  • Options
    Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yes that was my complaint on revenge matches was not knowing the defense power or how much they had to get I've done revenge matches and gotten 72 diamonds when they took 2500+ from me it's bs cash is only good if you have a weapon needing upgrade after you purchase an upgrade with diamonds first then you use cash to upgrade the next 3
  • Options
    Bernard GillBernard Gill Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why do they give you money packs in this game when you can only purchase with diamonds and Gold? What am I supposed to spend the money on?
  • Options
    Lord CanterburyLord Canterbury Registered Users 3 Posts
    Why do they give you money packs in this game when you can only purchase with diamonds and Gold? What am I supposed to spend the money on?

You can upgrade weapons with Cash - but you generally need Gold to buy them.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thank you for the feedback and the excellent suggestions on how to take advantage of offers and other videos in order to obtain currency. That's why we provide these options.

Mr. Greek has made his point as well. However I would like to caution that when you start jumping on every thread or most threads to rehash and repeat the anti Glu statements then you would be crossing the line and getting into the violation of our terms of use. let's keep it classy and fun. you made your point and let's leave it at that.

With that said this thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.