Options

No money, no gold, can't win.... Goodbye

PlantationDonPlantationDon Registered Users 11 Posts
After three months buying gold for weapons and med kits, I have decided to delete the game from my iPad. Way too expensive for me. Hey Glu, throw some gold earning or cash in some of the funny money. No apologies here!

Comments

• Options
    6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    After three months buying gold for weapons and med kits, I have decided to delete the game from my iPad. Way too expensive for me. Hey Glu, throw some gold earning or cash in some of the funny money. No apologies here!

This game has only been out for 2 months. If you've been buying gold for these past 2 months you should have a decent heavy gun and tesla rifle. In game items are useless because if you can't play the game without them, you're screwed. I'm free to play and I have a usable tesla rifle along with a heavy gun. You mismanaged your resources and have nothing now, it's better that you quit.
  • Options
    PlantationDonPlantationDon Registered Users 11 Posts
    63527 wrote: »
    This game has only been out for 2 months. If you've been buying gold for these past 2 months you should have a decent heavy gun and tesla rifle. In game items are useless because if you can't play the game without them, you're screwed. I'm free to play and I have a usable tesla rifle along with a heavy gun. You mismanaged your resources and have nothing now, it's better that you quit.

Wasn't mismanagement. It was buying hand grenades and med kits. I picked the tough fights. Do You?
  • Options
    Wasn't mismanagement. It was buying hand grenades and med kits. I picked the tough fights. Do You?

If you had used your gold to purchase the em7 thunderbolt you should have been able to win all of your long range battles. If you took advantage of the cheap heavy guns during tournament you should be able to win all of your short battles. Let me repeat myself, if you canno't win a battle without grenades, health packs, knives or grenades you should not engage in those battles because the moment you run out of those items is the moment you lose. You played this game for the short run and let me guess? You're broke now with garbage equipment and can't continue? Btw how much gold have you bought?
  • Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    Hey 63527. Do you mind me asking how long it took you to save up the 875 gold for the EM7? Thanks
  • Options
    Imreef wrote: »
    Hey 63527. Do you mind me asking how long it took you to save up the 875 gold for the EM7? Thanks

For me it was 1.5 weeks. I took advantage of the tesla rifle offer.
  • Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    Thanks. I'm averaging about a 100 gold a week from the videos & milestones in PVP. I guess I'll get there eventually...
  • Options
    Imreef wrote: »
    Thanks. I'm averaging about a 100 gold a week from the videos & milestones in PVP. I guess I'll get there eventually...

If you were smart, save up for one of those high tier heavy guns or tesla rifles offered during tournament weeks. They usually have them and they go for 750 gold. The EM7 Thunderbolt will be obsolete once they update the new bases.