Options

Everone but the top 30 stop playing

cyclops1cyclops1 Registered Users 1 Posts
What a joke again. seems like glu either can't figure this out or don't care about your reputation. again 4th or 5th time the event keeps the top 30 and the rest of us have no chance of getting to the top without dumping serious $$. which I have over the last two months, not to mention when you get your pv up to 25 it locks up and you lose a round and start at 3 again. at the top, base is maxed out, top guns, no where to spend diamonds. Maybe Glu should look up the definition of fraud. and no way to get to the top 30 when you only get three rounds and have to rest, oh wait spend more money to play seriously buy a good pc game that doses not cost to keep playing done! starting a has tag and blog to get others to leave as well

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    cyclops1 wrote: »
    What a joke again. seems like glu either can't figure this out or don't care about your reputation. again 4th or 5th time the event keeps the top 30 and the rest of us have no chance of getting to the top without dumping serious $$. which I have over the last two months, not to mention when you get your pv up to 25 it locks up and you lose a round and start at 3 again. at the top, base is maxed out, top guns, no where to spend diamonds. Maybe Glu should look up the definition of fraud. and no way to get to the top 30 when you only get three rounds and have to rest, oh wait spend more money to play seriously buy a good pc game that doses not cost to keep playing done! starting a has tag and blog to get others to leave as well

Common sense should have kicked in 3 weeks ago and said maybe I shouldn't spend money to get 1-50th place because people got rollover points. If you wanted 15th place or higher you would have to dump at least 100 dollars to break even.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    very well said,and the game stucks almost half the time of the pvp and we keep on losing to other players because of the game problem and again we have start from 3 points all the way to 25,this is being repeated me for all the pvp mathces,i emailed the customer care and the glu super admin,they are not even noticing these issues and just making fool of us by saying" there is a new update coming" there is a new update coming"! really bad glu!!!!
  • Options
    dijon6969dijon6969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    And now you all know how glu makes money. But everyone keeps giving them $$ and glu never tells us why or that it will be corrected.