Options

new tournament...some already at 26k points??

cruznmikecruznmike Registered Users 6 Posts
How is it that a new tournament just started and some people are already at 26k points?? I've been in 3 of them and no points carried over to this one. Are they supposed to carry over?

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    cruznmike wrote: »
    How is it that a new tournament just started and some people are already at 26k points?? I've been in 3 of them and no points carried over to this one. Are they supposed to carry over?

You carry over when you don't get your items. If you got your items, you don't carry over!
  • Options
    dijon6969dijon6969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Well some might think that's ok but it just makes it impossible for anyone to get in the top ten. There is always rollovers there and no way to get the good guns. Sound fair. Not.
  • Options
    cruznmikecruznmike Registered Users 6 Posts
    I see. That would explain why I started out fairly high in the last tournament and started out at zero in this one. It certainly makes it hard to get one of the premium weapons though.
  • Options
    St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    You carry over when you don't get your items. If you got your items, you don't carry over!

That's how it works at the moment. This will be fixed in the upcoming update, and thus, will be fair for all players as everyone will start with 0 AP.
  • Options
    dijon6969dijon6969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Everyone talks about what is going to be fixed in the update. How do you know that's what is going to happen? Is there a webpage from glu stating all of this?
  • Options
    ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts
    dijon6969 wrote: »
    Everyone talks about what is going to be fixed in the update. How do you know that's what is going to happen? Is there a webpage from glu stating all of this?

[sarcasm] Because it's the magic update! Some glu admins say that world hunger will also be solved by this update. It's been coming for months now and it'll fix EVERYTHING. [/sarcasm]