what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
i have lost 80 gold in the spin option,i got 4 bear armor,and only one i can use,what is this,also i have lost the pvp event wihout playing to other people because the game is not loading!its really bad because i am spending so much time for this game:mad::mad::mad::

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    i have lost 80 gold in the spin option,i got 4 bear armor,and only one i can use,what is this,also i have lost the pvp event wihout playing to other people because the game is not loading!its really bad because i am spending so much time for this game:mad::mad::mad::

Why would you waste 80 gold on a random spin for terrible weapons? Save up your money for a heavy gun or tesla rifle when they go on sale. It's only 750 gold.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    its what i did,but what you said does not support what is happening in the game,if the game is only rewarding one bear armor,the option should be atken out after we won it,it helps
  • dijon6969dijon6969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Happened to me to spent $20 on two of the 10 spins got all the low prizes and lots of cash I can't use oh and three of the bear armor but only could keep one. Nice huh. We are making glu so rich. They must laughter till they pee when they read this stuff
    dijon6969 wrote: »
    Happened to me to spent $20 on two of the 10 spins got all the low prizes and lots of cash I can't use oh and three of the bear armor but only could keep one. Nice huh. We are making glu so rich. They must laughter till they pee when they read this stuff

That's your fault for gambling away your gold. Not glu's fault. Anyone who gambles knows full well that the house always wins. It's as simple as that, you're just naive enough to believe that you can win.
    Not the point dumb dumb. It's about winning something three or four times but only getting to keep one. Keep up slows.
  • Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Angels I think works for glu probably as a ghost player top five in pvp tourney Angels is an idiot just like glu

You fell hook line and sinker for Glu's market plan. 20 dollars is equal to 420 gold and that is a lot. If you saved that up, you could have gotten a tier 5.5 tesla rifle or heavy gun which usually goes on sale every couple of weeks. You have squandered that opportunity for a lowly assault or sniper rifle. How utterly sad, don't tell me. You actually believed Glu's marketing plan about how the Demon H17 has a 5x win ratio? Simply naive, I hope you learned your lesson and are willing to save up your gold bars now.
    Wow you really are dumb. For one I didn't fall for anything. I spend my money how I see fit. It's what adults do dumb dumb. For two I have all the top guns maxed out. For three never said I was going for a 5X win deal. And finally since you are in fact slow this was about winning three items and only keeping one not about giving Glu money. Keep up slows. P.S you must really thing twenty bucks is a lot of cash huh. Have a good day. 💩
  • bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    Wow you really are dumb. For one I didn't fall for anything. I spend my money how I see fit. It's what adults do dumb dumb. For two I have all the top guns maxed out. For three never said I was going for a 5X win deal. And finally since you are in fact slow this was about winning three items and only keeping one not about giving Glu money. Keep up slows. P.S you must really thing twenty bucks is a lot of cash huh. Have a good day. 💩

I won the top short range they were giving away "5x" last time. One 10x spin. Didn't really care to, I was just spending gold for the VIP. At any rate, spinning in any game is a rich man's conquest. Playing castle age I spun 3k dollars to get a hero I really needed. He's right about buying a tesla though. Once you get a good one the competition is over. I don't hide I don't even sight in. I just blast. A 2880 takes me 14-16 seconds to beat. That's mainly because you have to kill all the front guys before the banner drops. The tesla I have maxed out at like 9400 or something maybe a bit more. I forget. I got it for 750 gold on sale.
    Agreed and I have a 2188 tesla almost same heavy. Light is past 2880 sniper is only 1400. Only take about 15 seconds to beat a 2888 base.

Your grammar makes me chuckle every time you post. 20 dollars must be a lot of money to you because if it weren't, you wouldn't be complaining on the forums.
  • MitoMito Registered Users 2 Posts
    instead of "What the Hell" the chapter should have been named "Why the Hell.......do I keep reading this manga?"
    Still focused on the $20 huh. 👏