Options

Need Help

SpriingSpriing Registered Users 2 Posts
I am very new to this game and at level 3 or 4 it allowed me to try out the contract missions with the Heavy weapons and the Tesla. Well this put my diamond capacity at full and before I could do another one it recommended i spend some of my diamonds upgrading my base. Then the tutorial said I needed to upgrade my base but the section it wanted me to upgrade was already upgraded. Now I am stuck and cannot proceed.

I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but am unable to get the game to reset. Please someone help this seems like a good game and I would like the chance to enjoy it.

Comments

• Options
    OranjeOranje Registered Users 2 Posts
    Spriing wrote: »
    I am very new to this game and at level 3 or 4 it allowed me to try out the contract missions with the Heavy weapons and the Tesla. Well this put my diamond capacity at full and before I could do another one it recommended i spend some of my diamonds upgrading my base. Then the tutorial said I needed to upgrade my base but the section it wanted me to upgrade was already upgraded. Now I am stuck and cannot proceed.

I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but am unable to get the game to reset. Please someone help this seems like a good game and I would like the chance to enjoy it.

I am having the same issue. What a waste of a game
  • Options
    waqassapianswaqassapians Registered Users 10 Posts
    you can buy a new base but when you buy all the options at your current base.. e.g health,economy level,mens,sentry level e.t.c e.t.c,,
    updgrade all of them, then collect the diamonds to buy your next base.. when all the upgrading are done, then see your right hand there will be pic of base written : New base tier 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 e.t.c
  • Options
    you can buy a new base but when you buy all the options at your current base.. e.g health,economy level,mens,sentry level e.t.c e.t.c,,
    updgrade all of them, then collect the diamonds to buy your next base.. when all the upgrading are done, then see your right hand there will be pic of base written : New base tier 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 e.t.c

This is not an option as the game tutorial has everything else locked out so that you cannot do anything besides upgrade the base. However since I have already upgraded that part of the base there is the yellow arrow telling me what to click on. When I touch it it says "Already Upgraded" and then you cant do anything else as it is all locked out.
  • Options
    OranjeOranje Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is not an option as the game tutorial has everything else locked out so that you cannot do anything besides upgrade the base. However since I have already upgraded that part of the base there is the yellow arrow telling me what to click on. When I touch it it says "Already Upgraded" and then you cant do anything else as it is all locked out.

Seems that no one from glu checks these boards....no more of their games for us that's for sure.
  • Options
    There was another thread posted with this same issue and an admin actually responded saying
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi there, this is (unfortunately) a known issue. The team is hopefully addressing this in the next update.

Here is the link to the post.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123812-Problem
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There was another thread posted with this same issue and an admin actually responded saying

Here is the link to the post.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123812-Problem

Confirming. The teams are aware and are hopefully addressing this in the next update.
  • Options
    Sarkozy1608Sarkozy1608 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi everybody, i have the same problem and can't proceed.
    is there a solution ? don't wanna wait for ages to continue the game ... ;-)
  • Options
    KaeascannetharobKaeascannetharob Registered Users 2 Posts
    i need help on putting a lot of pictures on one, to make one picture...but i do not know how to do that

i want to put that picture as a backround thats why

can somone color=#BF0040please help me???/color

Please??