Options

Update?

HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
So according to glu admins in this thread, they are aware of the NUMEROUS glitches and they will be fixed with the next update. Well we are all still waiting for that update & glu puts out a new money grab game instead - d-day PVP ! Absolute bu**sh*t!!!

Comments

• Options
    dijon6969dijon6969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    The game is not broke. It works just as they want. They make a lot of $$ on those glitches so why fix them.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, the update is coming. It is looking like next week, but that may change.
  • Options
    Hawk001Hawk001 Registered Users 15 Posts
    @gluadmin - For the past 2 weeks I haven't been able to login to the game as it gives me a network error. This is the exact message which I get while trying to open the game: "Network Error. Network Error has occurred. Check your internet connection and try again. Error Code 116300."
    Now I am sure that it is not due to my internet connectivity. I have tested it over a 3G network and 2 WiFi networks. The issue persists. All other game apps that require online connectivity works fine. I have made a lot of in-app purchases in the game and am afraid to uninstall and re-install the game as I had not seen any Restore Purchases button in the game when it was working fine and I fear that I might lose my progress in the game, the weapons I had purchased and won from the PvP/VIP Events and my base defense. That's the reason I am waiting for the next update. Hopefully it'll fix the problem, else do let me know how to fix my current problem so that I can start playing this game again. Thanks.
  • Options
    GrapesnoconeGrapesnocone Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had the same issue for over a month. Decided what do I have to lose so I uninstalled and then reinstalled and I didn't lose anything. Do at your own risk.
  • Options
    Hawk001Hawk001 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I had the same issue for over a month. Decided what do I have to lose so I uninstalled and then reinstalled and I didn't lose anything. Do at your own risk.

Didn't work. Am done with this game. Going to support good games from other companies now who care for their customers.
  • Options
    HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I had the same error. It was because I was low on memory space. I cleared some stuff up and deleted some apps and it worked. Try that before you uninstall the game. Good luck.