Options

no more campaigns

DarthDarth Registered Users 2 Posts
Im at a point where I dont have any more campaigns. Do you have to purchase the tesla or heavy gun to continue?

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Darth wrote: »
    Im at a point where I dont have any more campaigns. Do you have to purchase the tesla or heavy gun to continue?

You don't have to but they will make it easier. I have two areas of Europe left, but it is so expensive to upgrade my weapons, I'll probably never finish.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    Darth wrote: »

Well, there are no more campaign levels regardless of what you purchase. Hopefully the update will hold more... But if you purchase a heavy weapon or tesla, you can do the missions for them which are very diamond heavy. I think you can get 200k diamonds just by doing the last stages machine gun/tesla missions. Came in handy when I was upgrading my purchased weapons.
  • Options
    ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    Another question..in Europe, I can try a tesla and another heavy gun and get a lot of diamonds and xp. But I don't want to try them until it's possible to level up again because of the gold. What'll happen when the update comes? Will it disappear? Because it's still the christmas guns, maybe they change it and then I lost the opportunity to try them. Or will they stay until I tried them?