Options

Rewards in general.

bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
Fwiw, so far as the last tournament, I didn't really participate, would have cost me hundreds to catch up with 1-5 to improve my weapons (or the chance of receiving said weapon). Not whining, just didn't get my money this time. Juice/squeeze ect...
The VIP tourney, I have a reaper elite assault rifle. It's 5500+, so I won't be spending $100 bucks to achieve a weapon 1/2 as good.
Gluadmin-I truly believe this game is one update away from being a strong game, of course the real revenue in apps requires in game chat and syndicates/guilds/alliances/clans call it what you will. Also, the ability to chain SH!t talkers.
Simply constructive banter. Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
Bouche.

Comments

• Options
    MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    Sounds like you play or did play Global War or iMobs Bouche
  • Options
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    Sounds like you play or did play Global War or iMobs Bouche

I played castle age, underworld empire, game of war, age of warring empires, crime city, and a few others. Usually when I got to the top, I would travel and help newbs, then fade out. I'm out of time/dedication these days. Spend too much on my mortgage and home improvements to be able to dedicate SERIOUS time and money to an app, so this suits me when I'm idle. 5-10 minutes or 50-100 bucks here and there. Longer if im at the airport or the GF isn't around lol.
  • Options
    MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    Lol. Nice Bouche. I agree, would be great to creat alliances or at least chat. But the non personal approach to this game does make for quick shoots on the game. I really thought the 10 min instead of 20 min recharge of energy was better. It was more stress during the tournament and really created the urge for me to buy gold. At this slower pace there is no sense of urgency and I quickly forget about the game. An hour is a long time to wait between appearances. I spent about $100 when it was a faster pace. Now I really can be patient and not get caught up in the moment. Just my humble opinion
  • Options
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    Lol. Nice Bouche. I agree, would be great to creat alliances or at least chat. But the non personal approach to this game does make for quick shoots on the game. I really thought the 10 min instead of 20 min recharge of energy was better. It was more stress during the tournament and really created the urge for me to buy gold. At this slower pace there is no sense of urgency and I quickly forget about the game. An hour is a long time to wait between appearances. I spent about $100 when it was a faster pace. Now I really can be patient and not get caught up in the moment. Just my humble opinion
    I'm with you on that Mozz, this is much more suitable to my lifestyle now. Was easier when I traveled constantly. Now that I'm only gone 1-2 weeks a month... I would fall behind quickly.