Options

Money

Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
So what does a guy do with 1.3 million on here?

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Bdaddy76 wrote: »
    So what does a guy do with 1.3 million on here?
    Same thing I'll do with my 1.7 million in cash. Hope that the next campaign level increase to 50 doesn't mean I lose out on the 5 gold per level reward and cross my fingers that GLU offers a million cash weapon series?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    odanodan Registered Users 2 Posts
    How about letting us buy gold with our earned cash. $10,000 buys one gold
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    odan wrote: »
    How about letting us buy gold with our earned cash. $10,000 buys one gold

A cash to gold trade-in request is the oldest player request of GLU games I know about. But one more request won't hurt. Write to customer care with the suggestion.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    We should be able to do more with the cash another thing ****ing me off is pvp matches when I'm offline taking from my vault and my collection but when I revenge and manage to beat them not knowing their strength or amount of diamonds and getting 70 or 125 diamonds when they got 2500+ from me when we revenge we should at least recover what we lost its bs and this game is turning into a joke and so is glu
  • Options
    ASU123ASU123 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I agree to be able to use cash for gold trade-in or buy some weapons.
    Becuase I got "transaction failed" and cannot buy gold
    and I don't want to try to buy gold anymore becuase I think this problem hasn't been solved and it's very difficult to make the refund.
    Will be appreciate if the cash will be more useful becuase I cannot wait for the free gold.
  • Options
    DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Seeing you guys mentioning cash for gold, is that normal to buy energy with cash? Or its a sort of a bug? Funny but sometimes it comes to refill your energy with cash. About your comments I agree 100% with all of you, to use game cash and buying gold/powerful weapons! I ended up with 500,000 game cash owned for nothing now, unless glu will make a serious update to the game with more levels and weapons! I Have abandoned the game for the last two days now because there is no more interest for playing the game. Also didn't delete the game, hoping that things will change and I will be back playing! I'm reading that customer care in most of the cases never replied our queries only gluadmin gives us some answers. When users here spent a lot of real cash and playing the game for hours,isnt the right manner that they come here looking for answers and they don't find help! I'm sorry but isnt the right procedure to treat your players.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Bdaddy76 wrote: »
    We should be able to do more with the cash another thing ****ing me off is pvp matches when I'm offline taking from my vault and my collection but when I revenge and manage to beat them not knowing their strength or amount of diamonds and getting 70 or 125 diamonds when they got 2500+ from me when we revenge we should at least recover what we lost its bs and this game is turning into a joke and so is glu

hi
    very well said bro,we should atleast get the same diamonds lost,well thought
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    How does one get over a million in cash in this game ? I have gone through all the levels and haven't come close to getting a million.
  • Options
    ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    How does one get over a million in cash in this game ? I have gone through all the levels and haven't come close to getting a million.
    You play the six games a day you have on each continent, that's how you earn money.
  • Options
    I play them over and over to get cash and other rewards sometimes most of them I clear in about 45 seconds or so
  • Options
    I'm over 2 million now