What to do when you are all full

TurkeyBoyTurkeyBoy Registered Users 19 Posts
What is there to do when you finish all levels and gun and base at max. Why play anymore?

Comments

• huggy121huggy121 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm at that stage myself! My guns are all fully upgraded and my base too. Diamonds are of no use at the moment so I just let them get raided and do a few revenge missions just for the sake of it. Try collecting gold and do the campaigns to build up some cash. I know cash is no good at the moment but maybe in future it might be!! Maybe Glu will do an update soon so we can go higher than level 40! I'm just waiting to buy a decent Tesla rifle now. Happy gaming.
  • bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    TurkeyBoy wrote: »
    What is there to do when you finish all levels and gun and base at max. Why play anymore?

Others have said that you can auto level up to the future upgrade if you collect xp, I haven't been around long enough to have tested this theory, but... I'm just knocking out redundant missions until I finish upgrading my rifle. I will be finished with that today. I think I need about 70k more. I got new weapons on the VIP event so I had to start doing the missions again.
  • TurkeyBoyTurkeyBoy Registered Users 19 Posts
    I did play in the PVP this weekend got my 50 gold and stop. No since and playing any more no way I could get in the to 15 but I did get in the top 200 not bad.
  • MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    I just try and keep my diamonds full. That way if the next update requires me to spend them. I have them. There is no use for the money they provide,as I have nothing to spend it on. It's all about the diamonds for me
  • HutchGSHutchGS Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm in the same boat. Base fully upgraded, 32k max diamond vault, fully upgraded weapons including good Heavy and Tesla weapons and equipment (knives, grenades, rockets, medkits). Nothing to spend gold on, really. Pretty boring until (and if) they ever release a new level. Sigh.....
  • MauricioAraujoMauricioAraujo Registered Users 6 Posts
    Estou no nível 40 mais sempre ganho xp mais não muda o nivel por que isso será esse o nível máximo?
  • bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    Estou no nível 40 mais sempre ganho xp mais não muda o nivel por que isso será esse o nível máximo?
    No one knows the next maximum level. Last time they added 10 levels though.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    TurkeyBoy wrote: »

Update is coming this week. :)
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Others have said that you can auto level up to the future upgrade if you collect xp, I haven't been around long enough to have tested this theory, but...

In my gaming experience, when level 30 was the maximum, I continued to win cash and gained XP, but when level 40 was introduced, I already had enough XP to automatically make me a level 40. The problem is that you don't get the 5 gold per level when you get skipped ahead like I did. So when level 40 came out, I automatically got jumped to level 40, but missed out on 50 gold through leveling up if I would have waited to earn XP.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • TurkeyBoyTurkeyBoy Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thank for the information David but I think I all ready play to much and I will probably go up to the upper level. But thank anyway