Options

Crit Chance

ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
Can someone tell me what the critical chance is & why it matters? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    INeed, crit chance is short for "critical chance" if you notice, sometimes you'll get a hit that takes much more health from your target, that's crit chance. I'm not sure what non purchased weapons max crit is, but I believe mine are around 30%. Thus 30% of my hits drain much more health when I hit.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    INeed, crit chance is short for "critical chance" if you notice, sometimes you'll get a hit that takes much more health from your target, that's crit chance. I'm not sure what non purchased weapons max crit is, but I believe mine are around 30%. Thus 30% of my hits drain much more health when I hit.

I get that head shots do more damage than body shots, but I have a slightly different opinion on what 'critical chance' is. I thought it had more to do with hitting the soldiers at all, kind of like being able to control the accuracy of your weapon and affected both offense and defense. I could definitely be wrong though. :)
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    Thanks bouche. I think you're right. I've noticed that every once in awhile it says "critical" above the soldier when I shoot him. I haven't noticed how much life gets drained as I'm too busy trying not to die. I don't have super awesome weapons yet. Been taking awhile to save up my gold for a good tesla & heavy.
    DavidT, pretty sure accuracy is controlled by the user. The sniper rifle has a zoom you can use to make things bigger. The assault rifle just sprays so you have to use a little more finesse. But both weapons have critical chance upgrades. Thanks for the reply
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Imreef wrote: »
    Thanks bouche. I think you're right. I've noticed that every once in awhile it says "critical" above the soldier when I shoot him.
    DavidT, pretty sure accuracy is controlled by the user. The sniper rifle has a zoom you can use to make things bigger. The assault rifle just sprays so you have to use a little more finesse. But both weapons have critical chance upgrades. Thanks for the reply
    It's just interesting that they would use the word "chance" if there wasn't some type of variable. If 'power' determines damage, then 'crit chance' causes bullet fragment placement? Kind of like saying 'power' is the type of bullet, but 'crit chance' is the chance that when the bullet hits a rib, the bullet fragment has a better chance to hit a vital organ??? Like the magical infinity ammo or something?
    iPhone 4, usually.