Options

New update 1.2.0

babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
new update has been released but only for ios , my ipad can see the update but my android mobile cant

Comments

• Options
    LabadoraLabadora Registered Users 1 Posts
    new update has been released but only for ios , my ipad can see the update but my android mobile cant

And me ....
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts

Everyone knows ios is superior to droid in every possible way. Therefore, we get the update first.
  • Options
    DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Whats new in the update? Im not seeing any update on droid unfortunately!
  • Options
    Chairman323Chairman323 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Why would you not put the update out for both ios and droid at the same time
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Delbar wrote: »
    Whats new in the update? Im not seeing any update on droid unfortunately!

Here is a post about the new content: Here
  • Options
    Steve_SSteve_S Registered Users 30 Posts
    I'm on an Android and still receive the server maintenance message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Still same thing.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Steve_S wrote: »
    I'm on an Android and still receive the server maintenance message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Still same thing.

You should not remove the game from the device, that's asking for trouble. When the update is live it will point you to update from the Google play store. it's most likely being propagated at this time.
  • Options
    Francis wrote: »
    You should not remove the game from the device, that's asking for trouble. When the update is live it will point you to update from the Google play store. it's most likely being propagated at this time.

There we a post than the Android version had gone live; hence, my post when I still experienced issues when trying to access the game. I also felt the need to state such in the public forum since my support requests submitted via the official support site over the past several days have gone unacknowledged and unanswered. I also did the reinstall based upon a post in another thread regarding post update issues. If a reinstall is not required, then the other post should be removed so as to not cause more unwanted issues wit this game.
  • Options
    Steve_S wrote: »
    There we a post than the Android version had gone live; hence, my post when I still experienced issues when trying to access the game. I also felt the need to state such in the public forum since my support requests submitted via the official support site over the past several days have gone unacknowledged and unanswered. I also did the reinstall based upon a post in another thread regarding post update issues. If a reinstall is not required, then the other post should be removed so as to not cause more unwanted issues wit this game.

Our support team is backlogged with issues and will get to every issue as soon as they can.

Furthermore can you please link the thread you are mentioning?
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Our support team is backlogged with issues and will get to every issue as soon as they can.

Furthermore can you please link the thread you are mentioning?

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?124280-bad-news-gays-the-game-still-freeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    TihovTihov Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nothing too exciting. More gold needed to get anywhere and half way thought the missions you get stuck with the game crashing on a numbe of missions.
  • Options
    Tihov wrote: »
    Nothing too exciting. More gold needed to get anywhere and half way thought the missions you get stuck with the game crashing on a numbe of missions.

Can you tell me where you are getting the crashes, error message (if any), if you are iOS or Android and your OS version.