That is IT! Bye!

Stark19Stark19 Registered Users 4 Posts
First, I want to tell the people who are spending real money on this game, you are one of two, very rich people or very stupid people. If you belong to the second group only, it is ok, I can understand. If not, may you rest in peace.

Second, this new technique of making a "free" game and then at a certain point you find out that it is impossible to advance unless you spend real money, is just disgusting.

I have a question: Imagine that there is a pro version of this game alongside with the free one, the pro one is paid of course. I think some legitimate features are to have no time restrictions for pvp matchs for example, and all the weapons available, or at least that we can buy with the game cash. It seems logic to pay for this pro version. So now the question is: How much would this app cost? Of course, at the very worst case, 10 bucks. You think it is not enough? Tell me how much cost the most expensive game in the store, at tell me also is it repetitive? Does it have glitches all the time that makes you lose all your progress? Does it push you to make extra spending in order to actually be able to play it?? Of course not! It will be an awesome game that you will play and wish that there is another version coming soon. And overall, you will not be obliged to spend thousands of dollars in order to be ranked first in competition. And for what?? To get new weapons? Take it easy, you will never get your weapon. Yes, you read it right, you WON'T.

So, for the real money spenders, an awesome game for PC or video game console costs around 60 bucks, and sometimes it is not worth it! Make the comparison.

I never spent a penny on this game, and I am proud of it. I have a 2880 base, and weapons at 1440, and I manage sometimes to win against 2880 bases, with some concentration/strategy and without med kits or knives or rockets. Yes it is possible.

Briefly, I deleted the game. Simply it is too repetitive, I am doing the same f-word thing all the day long, the exact same thing, and for what? Nothing, yeah nothing. The only thing that I found interesting is the campaign, which I finished a long time ago, at least there is something new to do, new weapons, new maps, news enemies..
The second cause, it needs a lot of money, but absolutely not worth it.

For those who will tell me that the game is new, and it is normal to have bugs..etc. I say, in a way it is true, but please please, never tell me that if you did spend money on the game. Man, you are giving them YOUR money, you expect at least something worth it in return, unless you are that charity guy that gives his money for people who are actually richer than him.

Peace guys.

Comments

• bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    I hope English is not your first language and you generated this in a translator. Not a lucid point in the whole jumble.
    So you have done nothing to grow the game... You haven't supported it with a single cent? In the same breath you complain that it hasn't improved... Sounds logical. 😜🔫.
  • ttcttc Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have not supported this game by paying, and I don't think there will ever be a game that I will pay for. I supported it by viewing a huge amount of advertising. I also don't mind the fact that people who pay for it are far more advanced in the game that I am. Of course they should be. But I also reached maximum (level 40) and maxed out my base (2880) and if this update that is "coming soon" for a few weeks now is not arriving this week, I'll say good bye to GLU and all of it's advertisers. This was a good and entertaining game, well worth the amount of advertising in it. But if it takes so much to update it and to fix the glitches, this only tells me that GLU doesn't have the team worth my time, and that GLU is on it's way down.

So, I'll have to look at the other thousands of alternatives.

GLU, do something about this game!

Either announce it's ending, or release the update!

P.S.
    To bouchedag (trademark) (yeah, that's original)!

English is my third language, but that's not what matters in this forum.

What matters is that GLU does not deliver!

Even more so for all of you guys that are throwing your $$$$ at them!
  • ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    How childish to go on about language. At least some people know more than just English. For me, English is the third language of five! I don't care if I make mistakes, but I can be proud of knowing more languages.

About what you two wrote, I totally agree. Let's see when the update is coming..!
  • WV01WV01 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree with whats been said etc bashing people for grammer mistakes, really? What are we in 3rd grade here?
    My .02 is if a player wants to spend money on the game that's their choice but the game really should keep growing, advancing and improving for the money spent.
    But in the end it's all for fun and entertainment. Lets face it. This game or any other out there has no or shouldn't have a direct impact on your life. It doesn't make you money. It doesn't affect your life other than the time wasted playing it. And if wasting time playing it is affecting your life in a negative way then you need a new hobby.
    Money spent on these games is really no different than spending it on other forms of entertainment like movies, bars, dining out etc.
    If it's what you enjoy, go for it.
    But yes give the players something for their money.
  • MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    I wouldn't take what bouchedag says personal. He apparently has a bunch of extra money, which is great for him. But for those that consider $50-$70 a lot of money to drop on a game, we are upset. A game with this many issues should not have went live in the first place. But it did. I have had glimpses of the game working at its best, and it is really a great game. Most of us feel that GLU is ignoring the issues since the issues favor them. I personally can not wait to see and play this game when it is running at 100%. But I will spend minimum money as I'm a small spender compared to others.
    I hope English is not your first language and you generated this in a translator. Not a lucid point in the whole jumble.
    So you have done nothing to grow the game... You haven't supported it with a single cent? In the same breath you complain that it hasn't improved... Sounds logical. 😜🔫.
    ttc wrote: »
    I have not supported this game by paying, and I don't think there will ever be a game that I will pay for. I supported it by viewing a huge amount of advertising. I also don't mind the fact that people who pay for it are far more advanced in the game that I am. Of course they should be. But I also reached maximum (level 40) and maxed out my base (2880) and if this update that is "coming soon" for a few weeks now is not arriving this week, I'll say good bye to GLU and all of it's advertisers. This was a good and entertaining game, well worth the amount of advertising in it. But if it takes so much to update it and to fix the glitches, this only tells me that GLU doesn't have the team worth my time, and that GLU is on it's way down.

So, I'll have to look at the other thousands of alternatives.

GLU, do something about this game!

Either announce it's ending, or release the update!

P.S.
    To bouchedag (trademark) (yeah, that's original)!

English is my third language, but that's not what matters in this forum.

What matters is that GLU does not deliver!

Even more so for all of you guys that are throwing your $$$$ at them!

I think you misinterpreted what I was saying about language... Or I chose my words poorly It's not his punctuation or grammar... I'm not anglocentric, I'm multilingual as well, my Spanish or Portuguese would take a native speaker, a lot of patience to understand. Lol. I have a great respect for anyone who even makes an effort to communicate in another language, it's polite. It's the lack of coherent points. His points are 1+2=4. My hope was that his points were amended by a translation program. At any rate, I will hang out and spend money for a few months, based on game potential.

The hope is they appropriate money correctly and build the brand. If not, I quietly move on. Complaining doesn't do much, if a restaurant gives you bad service, don't complain, just don't return. Your business is the most important thing you can give or take from a company. Purchasing power. I'm sure that Somewhere in GLU's business plan is make a few apps and use the spaghetti principal, see which one sticks (I.e. Makes money) then develop that one. I'm sure GLU is a very small operation operating on a shoe string budget.

Remember for every dollar spent, they likely see half or less after iTunes takes their vig. Then when they see an issue that needs to be fixed, they have to send the code to iTunes to review, line by line... Hence why they are unable to say precisely when an update is coming. I've gotten to know a few devs in my endeavors, and these were issues they run in to. I'm not certain this is the issue with updates, but it's a lot more likely than "GLU's give-a-Shiiter is broken. Just my 2 cents.

p.s. So far as my handle... Bouchedag, I've used it for so long in so many games, then apps that inevitably you run in to other players from other games, ™ ensures that they won't spend the time asking me if it's me.. Most people call me Bouche or B.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I think you misinterpreted what I was saying about language... Or I chose my words poorly It's not his punctuation or grammar... I'm not anglocentric, I'm multilingual as well, my Spanish or Portuguese would take a native speaker, a lot of patience to understand. Lol. I have a great respect for anyone who even makes an effort to communicate in another language, it's polite. It's the lack of coherent points. His points are 1+2=4. My hope was that his points were amended by a translation program. At any rate, I will hang out and spend money for a few months, based on game potential.

The hope is they appropriate money correctly and build the brand. If not, I quietly move on. Complaining doesn't do much, if a restaurant gives you bad service, don't complain, just don't return. Your business is the most important thing you can give or take from a company. Purchasing power. I'm sure that Somewhere in GLU's business plan is make a few apps and use the spaghetti principal, see which one sticks (I.e. Makes money) then develop that one. I'm sure GLU is a very small operation operating on a shoe string budget.

Remember for every dollar spent, they likely see half or less after iTunes takes their vig. Then when they see an issue that needs to be fixed, they have to send the code to iTunes to review, line by line... Hence why they are unable to say precisely when an update is coming. I've gotten to know a few devs in my endeavors, and these were issues they run in to. I'm not certain this is the issue with updates, but it's a lot more likely than "GLU's give-a-Shiiter is broken. Just my 2 cents.

p.s. So far as my handle... Bouchedag, I've used it for so long in so many games, then apps that inevitably you run in to other players from other games, ™ ensures that they won't spend the time asking me if it's me.. Most people call me Bouche or B.

I've been curious, which system are you playing this game on? Ios or droid?
    I've been curious, which system are you playing this game on? Ios or droid?
    I need ten letters to post so... iOS. Lol
  • Stark19Stark19 Registered Users 4 Posts
    lol, I just saw an article, and I said I really should report this to the glu players:
    Rockstar games said it will delay the release date of the gta V two months, and that's in order to have a game without problems ( They will do that! ). But customers weren't satisfied. How Rockstar responded? It offered an other game for everyone who pre-oder gta V.
    Some companies care!
    Stark19 wrote: »
    lol, I just saw an article, and I said I really should report this to the glu players:
    Rockstar games said it will delay the release date of the gta V two months, and that's in order to have a game without problems ( They will do that! ). But customers weren't satisfied. How Rockstar responded? It offered an other game for everyone who pre-oder gta V.
    Some companies care!
    Rockstar and 2k games revenue 2.3 billion in 2013...
    Glue venue 23 million.

Apple compared to orchard. I thought you were quitting?
    I just made the comparison in terms of "companies' concern about the customers".

In other words, independent from the revenue, at least Rockstar showed that "it cares".
    This can be shown in different forms, and of course proportional to the company's "size".

And I wasn't quitting, I quitted already. I deleted the game when I said I did. ( FYI, we can post/reply here without even playing the game, but I just came by to deliver an indirect message: Stop giving glu money, unless you are really getting something in return ).

Peace man!
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Stark19 wrote: »
    I just made the comparison in terms of "companies' concern about the customers".

In other words, independent from the revenue, at least Rockstar showed that "it cares".
    This can be shown in different forms, and of course proportional to the company's "size".

I think the point that Bouche was making is that Rockstar has enough revenue to just come up with another game really fast and GLU doesn't have that option. If GLU was auto insurance and you got in a auto accident, they would repair your car. Rockstar could just give you a new car now and fix the damaged car later. More money = more resources = faster response. Rockstar showed more that 'it can', not necessarily that "it cares" more.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Yes, I am aware of that. But as I said before, even a small tiny action would be appreciated. That's all I am talking about.
    What will cost glu if it gives a free weapon for example or some gold to all the people losing real money on the game, nothing!
    (Since you are only talking about financial capacities).
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi everyone,

The Contract Killer: Sniper update is now released! Please update the game:

New Global Assault Region to unlock and play!
    New weapons added for you to collect!
    Level cap upped from 40 to 50!
    New upgrades to your Base Defenses!

Fixes:

AP will now reset after PvP Events going forward.

Thank you all and enjoy the new content.